- 41 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND SERIOUSLY OFFERED FOR SALE THIS 1987 MARINETTE 41 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 1,860 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure w/Screens, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: A lot of boat for the money with quality appointments and spacious accommodations. Refinished flooring and cabinets. Updated upholstery and mattress. This boat would easily accommodate taller people and has a remarkable amount storage. Professionally maintained.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Marinette 41 has the distinction of being the only all-aluminum motor yacht in this size range built in America since the era of Chris Craft's aluminum Roamer yachts ended in the early 1970s. A good-selling boat with modern lines and large cabin windows, the 41 MY rides on a conventional modified-V hull with modest transom deadrise and a relatively wide beam. Two floor-plans were used during her production run, both two-stateroom affairs with the galley down. (The original layout had the forward head to starboard.) Both head compartments are fitted with separate stall showers, and a lower helm was a popular option. Additional features include a full-width aft deck, a well-arranged fly-bridge with wraparound helm console and lounge seating, wide sidedecks, teak interior trim and cabinetry, bow pulpit, and a swim platform.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Hanging Locker & Drawer Storage Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Lower Helm Forward to Starboard w/Helm Seat Aft / Master Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Cabin Hanging Locker's w/Drawer Storage Aft / Master Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Blender Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Ice-Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Teak Galley Floor
- Azimuth Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Auto Helm Tridata (Depth/Speed/Water Temp) Raytheon Radar Raytheon Raychart (Chartplotter) Raymarine Autopilot Digital Synchronizer 2-Station Intercom AM/FM Stereo System Hailer Note: Full Compliment of Electronics @ Lower Helm
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Teak Trim
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure w/Screens 10' Tender Engine Sync Spare Propeller(s) & Spare Shaft Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Current Owner of 13-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 for additional information or to schedule a showing.