- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD-8.1 S Horizon (420-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS WELL CARED FOR 2005 SEA RAY 390 SUNDANCER (AKA 400 SUNDANCER) OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre (High Output) 420-hp Gas Engine's with 275 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Kohler 7.3kw Generator (31 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine C120 Color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: December 2009 Marine Survey on file.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sleek hardtop express (called 390 Sundancer in 2004-2005) appeals to quality-conscious buyers with a taste for style, luxury. Posh mid-cabin interior with private forward stateroom gets high marks for tasteful decor, well-placed amenities. Flat-screen TV is built built in above galley countertop; huge galley boasts acres of counter space. Entire cockpit sole can be raised on hydraulic rams for engine access. Near-flawless fit and finish.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee w/High-Gloss Cherry Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Converts to Berth) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum Canvas Carpet Runners LCD Television (Flip-Down above Galley), Television w/DVD-Player in Forward Stateroom Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Smartcraft Sum-Log Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.3kw Generator (31 Hours) w/Sound Box (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower Fiberglass Hardtop Transom Door Transom Storage Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Fresh 2011) Hardtop w/Forward / Side Isin-Glass & Slant Back Canvas Enclosure (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs 2ND OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed to get noticed, the 390 Sundancer features elegance at every turn. A sleek, low-profile helm plus glove-soft cockpit seating makes this member of the Sundancer family an ideal place to spend a weekend of fun. Below, the gorgeously appointed salon includes a fully equipped entertainment center, beautiful wood crafted galley and separate conversation area that converts to a bed for overnight guests.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.