- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 (300-hp) V-Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(2ND OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR THIS 1993 SEA RAY 440 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3116 300-hp Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator (407 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, NEWER Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Stored inside heated (winters) since new. Bottom updated with Interlux Epoxy Bottom & VC-Offshore Paint. New Cockpit Canvas Package On Order. Boat comes complete with all original owners manuals.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Graceful sportcruiser was state-of-the-art in luxury, size back in 1990. Spacious two-stateroom interior with 9-foot salon sofa, full entertainment center, galley with upright refrigerator. Salon extends aft into mid-cabin with convertible sofa, sliding privacy door. Huge cockpit has triple companion seat at the helm, wet bar, U-shaped aft seating. (Called 420 Sundancer in 1989 to 1991; 440 Sundancer in 1992-1995.)
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Settee in Aft / Mid-Cabin; Converts to Berth) Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) (2) Television's (Salon & Forward Stateroom)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer (Tundra; NEW 2006) Coffee Maker Stove (Electric 3-Burner) Microwave Oven
- Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Water-Temp) Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter Radar Cetrek Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player w/CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator (407 Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Connection
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Power Windshield Vent Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2007) Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Full Camper-Top Canvas Package) -- Note: New Canvas Ordered; Scheduled for Install Sept 2011. Interlux Inter-Protect Epoxy Bottom w/VC-Offshore Bottom Paint Freshwater Washdown Engine Sync Gauge Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs (NEW 2009) Owners Manuals 2ND OWNER INSIDE HEATED WINTED STORED SINCE NEW FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- At 44 feet in length, the Sea Ray 440 Sundancer looks more like a cruise liner than a sport yacht. Then again, it has almost as much room. On deck is a spacious cockpit with ample bench seating for friends and family - perfect for relaxing in the sun. There's also a wetbar for refreshment on those hot summer days. Just a few steps below, more relief from the sun comes in the form of an inviting salon with a convertible nine-foot sofa and optional air conditioning. In the master stateroom, there's a queen-sized bed. And for the chef, the fully equipped galley has everything needed to fix a late night snack or a full course meal.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.