- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (350-HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED WITH ALL OF THE SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS WELL CARED FOR 1989 SILVERTON 37 CONVERTIBLE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY @ 49,900.00 -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 700 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator, Full Electronics Package (Icom VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar, Simrad Autopilot), (2-NEW) AM/FM Stereo System's w/CD-Player & iPod Connect, Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure (Convertible-Top w/Enclosure), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New interior carpeting, new custom high-density / memory foam mattress in forward stateroom, new window treatments, new hot water heater, new freshwater pump, new hailer speaker. Pride of ownership shows!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile family convertible enjoyed great popularity in the 1980s thanks to good mix of contemporary styling, user-friendly accommodations, good performance. Space efficient interior with convertible sofa and dinette, head with stall shower sleeps six. Original teak joinery updated in 1985 to light oak. Deep cockpit adds extra level of security for kids. Straight-drive inboards replaced V-drive power in 1981 -- a major upgrade. Cruise at 18-19 knots with 350-hp gas inboards (mid 20s top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door (Note: NEW Memory Foam Custom Mattress) Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's (Port/Starboard) Forward Stateroom Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Television Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Convertible Sofa to Port Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard Salon Television Air-Conditioning & Heat NEW Interior Carpeting NEW Window Treatments
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW) Full-Size Norcold Refrigerator w/Freezer Kenyon 2-Burner Electric Stove NEW Stainless Steel Microwave Oven w/Browning Element
- Azimuth Digital Compass Icom 56 VHF Marine Radio Data Marine Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-log) Raytheon GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Simrad Autopilot 2-NEW AM/FM Stereo System's (Main Salon & Fly-Bridge) w/CD-Player & Ipod Connection w/(6) New Speakers
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan 6.5kw Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Anchor Locker Fender Holders Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure Horn Dockside City Water Connection Weaver Dinghy Davits August 2009 Marine Survey NEW Freshwater Pump NEW Hailer Speaker FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.