- 29 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 305-cid 220-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
WELL CARED FOR AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1986 CHRIS CRAFT 291 CATALINA OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 305-cid 220-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Aft Deck Cover, Forward Windshield Cover), AM/FM Stereo System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept for past 8-years. Great opportunity for the money! Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
- Forward V-Berth Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk Bed's) Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Teak Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Aft Deck Cover, Forward Windshield Cover) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn HOIST KEPT FOR PAST 8-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.