- 34 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3196TA (370-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW HOURS AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 LUHRS 34 CONVERTIBLE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 370-hp Diesel Engne's with only 380 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator (100-hours), Windlass Anchor, Raymarine C-90 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter (w/3-D Chip), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Spare Propellers, Air Horn, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Versatile family convertible with roomy cockpit combined fishing, cruising features in affordably priced boat. Teak-trimmed interior included compact galley, facing salon settee's, separate head/shower compartments. Starboard salon settee slides out to create double berth; backrest flips up for another berth. Note cockpit engine room access, molded bridge steps, standard hardtop,.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker's & Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Television Salon w/Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Salon w/Settee to Port Salon Dining / Cocktail Table (Storage Underneath Table-Top) Head Forward to Starboard (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink Head Stall-Shower Forward to Port 32" LCD Television w/DVD-Player in Salon Forward to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) 2-Burner Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder Raymarine C-90 Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter & 3-D Chip (Full Color) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler Generator (100-Hours) (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Fly-Bridge Hard-Top Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Built-in Rod Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Fly-bridge Hardtop w/Full Enclosure Freshwater / Raw-Water Wash-down Air Horn Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Log's FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the 34 Convertible, innovative use of space and materials provide a great interior with exceptional rod storage, a unique split head and shower arrangement, and a spacious private stateroom. Topsides, there is a massive cockpit complete with livewell, sink fishbox, and a cooler or optional refrigerator/freezer. The flybridge is accessed safely and easily via the BridgeWalk molded steps.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.