- 27 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-Cylinder (170-hp) Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND FEATURING A RARE HARDTOP OPTION THIS 1987 SEA RAY 270 AMBERJACK OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 170-hp MerCruiser Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Slant-Back Canvas w/Camper-Top, GPS, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered 1980s express with spacious single-level cockpit is just right for fishing, entertaining. Highlights include walk-through transom door, swim platform with ladder, tinted windshield with side vents, back-to-back companion seat, teak bow pulpit. Cockpit hatch provides good access to the engines. Compact cabin with galley and enclosed head sleeps two. Ten-foot beam is wide for a 27-footer.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler Cushion) Hanging Locker to Port Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (In-Operable) Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Alcohol)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Fish-Finder GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screen Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Fiberglass Factory Hardtop Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Slant-Back Enclosure & Camper-Top) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn (1) Spare Propeller Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.