- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp (Bravo III)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
1997 MEDEIROS 24 LIMESTONE CUDDY OFFERS A GREAT FISHING BOAT PLATFORM -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and 432 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1997 Eagle Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Forward V-Berth, Head (Manual Flush), Swim Deck.
Broker Notes: Bottom paint will require fresh top coat. Sterndrive requires boot/bellow replacement. Motivated seller will review all reasonable offers. ***Shown by appointment only.
- Forward V-Berth Head (Manual Flush)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Fish-Finder
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch
- (4) Deck Hatches Anchor Locker Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Horn (1) Windshield Wiper FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.