- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 188-hp Fireball
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WELL CARED FOR AND TURN-KEY WITH A FRESH ENGINE REBUILD THIS 1963 LYMAN 25 SLEEPER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Greymarine 188-hp Fireball Gas Engine with only 20 hours since rebuild (Engine Rebuild Paperwork on file). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Cuddy Cabin w/Portable Head, NEWER Full Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Side Curtains & Full Slant Back Enclosure, Velvet Drive Transmission, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in very good condition. Seller has owned boat for 7-years. Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
- Cuddy Cabin w/V-Berth Portable Head
- (1) Battery (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch
- Additional Information
- Bottom Paint NEWER Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Side/Full Slant-Back Enclosure Current Owner of 7-Years Engine Rebuild ($7k) FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.