- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR 1984 BURNS CRAFT 40 MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones), (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler 7.5kw Generator, NEW Lowrance Color Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Robertson Autopilot, Windlass Anchor, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure w/Strata-Glass, Aft Hardtop w/Full Enclosure, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connect, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine's upgraded to electronic ignition. Inside stored for winters. Washer/Dryer option. Owners manuals / ships papers included w/sale.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her conservative lines and traditional aft cabin interior, the Burns Craft 40 MY was one of several Burns Craft models available from this Alabama manufacturer during the mid to late 1980s. She's built on a modified-V hull with a solid fiberglass bottom and balsa-cored hull-sides, and her generous 14-foot, 3-inch beam is relatively wide for a 40-footer. Not surprisingly she's a roomy boat inside and the salon dimensions are especially comfortable. Burns Craft designers managed to pack a lot into this floor-plan -- a full-size dinette in the salon, double berths in both staterooms, separate stall showers in both heads and a fair amount interior storage space. The entire interior is finished with an abundance of teak woodwork and cabinetry. Additional features include wide side-decks, radar arch, bow pulpit, and hardtop.
- Forward Stateroom (Double Bed to Starboard / Stacked Single Berth to Port) w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker / Drawer Storage Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard Salon w/L-Shaped Sofa to Port Salon w/Chair & Ottoman to Starboard Salon w/Wet Bar Aft Master Cabin w/Centerline Berth Master Cabin w/DrawerStorage / Hanging Locker Aft / Master Cabin Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Washer/Dryer Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size) Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Lowrance (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Robertson Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connect
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 7.5kw Generator
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Windlass Anchor Fender Holders (Not Currently Installed but Included w/Sale) Exterior Carpeting (Removable) Hardtop w/Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Aft Deck Includes (2) Wicker Settee's
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible Top w/Full Strata Glass Enclosure, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Enclosure) Air Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Closed Cooled Engine's Engine's Upgraded to Electronic Ignition Sale Includes Owners Manuals / Ships Papers FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Darrell Squires @ (586) 419-3040 or Paul J. Zvonek @ (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.