- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Verado FourStroke (250-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS WELL CARED FOR 2006 BOSTON WHALER 305 CONQUEST -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Mercury 250-hp Verado Motor's with only 264 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Windlass Anchor, Factory Hardtop, Raymarine Electronics Package w/(2) C80 Displays (Fishfinder, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot ... Note: Radar Capable), Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Forward/Side Isin-Glass w/Drop Curtain), 24q Live-well, (2) In-Floor Fish-boxes, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows in above average condition ... Canvas, upholstery, interior soft goods, etc., all show VERY well! Shown by appointment only after 11-01-2011 -- Please call or email our sales office for details. Truly a must see!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Heavily built 30-foot express appeals to deep-pocket anglers with an eye for craftsmanship, quality. Principle features include unsinkable hull construction, spacious cockpit with bait-prep center, in-deck fish-boxes, hard-top with electronics box. Upscale interior with mid-cabin berth, cherry trim boasts surprisingly large galley, full head with Vacuflush toilet, Corian countertop. Note foldaway stern seat, wide walkways, well-designed hem.
- Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Teak/Holly Cabin Sole
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder (2) Raymarine C80 Displays (Fish-Finder, GPS/Chartplotter) -- Note System is Radar Capable. Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar / Prep-Center Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Transom Shower Fold-Away Transom Seat Factory Hard-Top Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder (12) Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators Bottom Paint (Note Epoxy Bottom) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Forward/Side Isin-Glass w/Aft Drop-Curtain) (1) 24q Live-well (2) In-Floor Fish Boxes w/Macerators Freshwater & Raw-Water Washdown's Horn (2) Windshield Wipers INSIDE WINTER STORED ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space perfect for fish fighting or entertaining or both. The 305 Conquests hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.