- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 260-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 19-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1989 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-cid 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 645 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 300 Sundancer is a mid-cabin family cruiser with stern-drive power and practical cabin accommodations. This was a good selling boat for Sea-Ray, and while she's obviously dated by today's styling standards, she remains a good selection for used-boat buyers looking for a reliable and well built express. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull, and her 11-foot beam results in a rather spacious interior with berths for four adults and two kids. The floor-plan is arranged with double berths fore and aft, and privacy curtains separate the staterooms from the main cabin. A shower is fitted in the stand-up head; two hanging lockers offer adequate storage, and the interior is finished with a good deal of teak trim. The Sundancer's cockpit is dominated by an elevated double-wide helm seat which contains a flip-down, aft-facing jump seat in addition to a built in refreshment center. There are storage pockets under the gunnel's, and a transom door was standard.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Dinette w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) GPS w/Chartplotter (Raychart 601XX) Radar (Raytheon R20XX) AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/(2) Cords (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor Cockpit Carpeting (Removable) Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Deck w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) Horn (2) Windshield Wipers (1) Spare Propeller Manuals for Radar & Chart Plotter (2) Sets of Docklines Power Cord Stern Anchor w/Line Professionally Maintained w/Records CURRENT OWNER OF 19-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Gary Wiegand directly at (586) 218-8662 for additional information or to schedule a showing.