- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre Horizon (380-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) WELL CARED FOR AND BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2003 SEA RAY 380 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre 380-hp Horizon Gas Engines with 275 engine hours. Notable features include but are not limited to: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Central Vacuum, Generator (35-Hours), Complete Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Windlass Anchor, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Canvas upgraded w/New Top's & Strata Glass! This boat is a 2003 titled boat but is an early production release of the design and graphics for the 2004. Great opportunity to own the new style for a fraction of the price. All new batteries 2012. The boat shows in excellent condition with pride of ownership evident.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Great styling has long been a Sea-Ray trademark, and while few American sportboats are as glamorous as their European counterparts, the quality found in late-model Sundancers is second to none. Built on a fully-cored deep-V hull with a wide beam, few imports can match the spacious interior of the 380 Sundancer with her superb galley (including a full-size refrigerator), excellent storage, and wide-open floorplan. The layout is typical of most Sundancers with double berths fore and aft and a sofa in the salon that converts to a double berth for extra guests. The mid-cabin stateroom serves as a conversation area during the day, then electrically converts into a bed at night. A door separates the forward stateroom from the main cabin, while a curtain provides privacy for the mid-cabin. On deck, the spacious cockpit provides wraparound seating for 6-7 adults and comes with a wet bar, fender storage, and a removable table that converts into a sunpad. An electric hatch provides access to the engine compartment.
- FORWARD STATEROOM: Full-length Mirrored Door, Full-Size Bed w/Sheets & Coordinated Spread, Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead, Port & Starboard Hanging Locker, Sliding V-Berth Privacy Door. MID-STATEROOM: Built-In Storage, Electric Convertible Sleeper Sofa, Hanging Locker w/Mirrored Door, Mirrored Stateroom Bulkhead, Privacy Curtain w/Designated Storage, Sliding Window w/Screen. HEAD & VANITY: Fiberglass Shower Stall w/Bifold Doors, Holding Tank & Level Indicators, Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, Stainless Steel Handrail, Storage Cabinet, Vacuflush Head w/Fiberglass Settee Lid, Vanity w/Sink & Storage Below. ENTERTAINMENT CENTER FOR SALON: Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside, Color TV/VCR/Radio Combo w/Antenna. ENTERTAINMENT CENTER FOR FORWARD STATEROOM: Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside, Color TV/VCR/Radio Combo w/Antenna. Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) Cockpit Cabin Carpet Runners Granite Colored Counter-tops Throw Pillows Convertible Sleeper Sofa w/Storage Beneath Dining Table 12v Clarion AM/FM Digital Cassette Stereo System w/6-Disc CD Changer System Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Glass & Dish Storage Microwave Oven Recessed Two-Burner Electric Stove Space-maker Coffee Maker Trash Chute Refrigerator
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log (Depth/Speed/Water Temp.) Raymarine Radar GPS / Chartplotter Autopilot w/Remote AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in Generator (35-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Emergency Start System
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Radar Arch Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Cockpit Wet Bar w/Refrigerator Electric Engine Hatch Snap-In Snap-Out Cockpit Carpet Transom Door Indirect Cockpit Lighting Aft Wall Fender Storage Adjustable Helm Seat Power Windshield Vent Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top Enclosure) -- NEWER CANVAS w/STRATA GLASS! Horn (2) Windshield Wipers (2) Spare Propellers Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.