- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Cummins 450-hp Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED; PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 1999 CARVER 450 VOYAGER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAIABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 450-hp Diamond Series Diesel Engine's with 503 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (4-Units), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Washer & Dryer, Bose Surround Sound Entertainment System in Salon, Windlass Anchor, Kohler 12.5kw Generator (433-Hours), Glendenning Cable Master, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Starboard Side Entry Door, Electric Dinghy Davit w/Tender Storage, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth/Speed, Raytheon Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Simrad Autopilot), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Truly a must see, this one will not disappoint! Please note factory options: Bow & Stern Thrusters, Video Cameras (Stern, Port/Starboard Engine), Electric Dinghy Davit w/Tender Storage, Side Entry Door, Washer/Dryer. Sale includes all accessories (lines, fenders, power cords, silverware, dishes, etc...) Highly recommended by broker!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Beamy pilothouse cruiser with innovative cabin layout gets high marks for interior space, ride comfort. Enormous salon features Ultraleather seating, built-in entertainment center. Visibility from elevated lower helm position is excellent. Note helm-level dinette, hardwood galley floor. Extended bridge can be equipped with dinghy and davit. Cockpit hatch provides access to well-arranged engine room.
- Note: All Bedding / Linens Included. Forward VIP Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Large Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom (Storage Under Berth) Forward Stateroom Television to Starboard Forward / Guest Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Mid-Ship Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Mid-Ship Master Stateroom w/Cedar Lined Hanging Locker, Drawer Storage, Storage Under Berth Master Stateroom Television Mid-Ship / Master Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon with Sofa & Dining / Cocktail Table to Port (Note Sofa Converts to Full-Size Berth) Salon Sofa to Starboard (Note Sofa Convert's to Berth) Wet Bar in Salon Forward / Mid-Ship with Large Storage Cabinet Pilot House Forward to Starboard (Note Starboard Side Entry Door) w/Large Wrap-Around Dinette Style Settee w/Table; Also Note Impressive Helm Seat! Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard w/Television / Entertainment Accessory Compoments -- Note Bose Surround Sound System w/5.1-Channel System Washer / Dryer Located in Master Stateroom Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat (4-Zone's)
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse has a spacious flybridge with gold-trimmed custom-built gauges and dual captain's chairs. It also has a luxurious raised pilothouse below with an UltraLeather dinette - lounge, a power helm seat, and an overhead console. On the flybridge, a curved lounge and a wetbar provide the ideal place for entertaining. An integral staircase leads to another comfortable spot, the roomy cockpit. Below, lustrous cherry wood trim, designer fabrics and an entertainment center with TV - VCR and stereo enhance the inviting salon. An UltraLeather sofa with incliners and a love seat provide room to relax, while the wetbar adds to the fun. The ultramodern galley is equipped with a three-burner cooktop, a microwave, solid surface countertops, and a dual voltage refrigerator and freezer. Overnight accommodations on the Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse include a master stateroom with a queen-size inner-spring berth, built-in storage, dual nightstands and cedar-lined lockers, plus a private head compartment. The forward stateroom has a queen-size berth, a cedar-lined hanging locker, and private access to the forward head compartment. And, for additional accommodations, the 450 is available with a third stateroom.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Trash Compactor Coffee Maker Hardwood Flooring in Galley
- Note: Slave Systems on Fly-Bridge for Upper/Lower Station Electronics Raytheon RL70 Radar w/Integrated GPS & Chartplotter Depth Sounder / Speed (Sum-Log Simrad Autopilot Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio w/Hailer Engine Sync. Electronic Controls
- (8) Batteries (4) Battery Switches (2) Battery Chargers Battery Inverter System (1) 50-AMP Shorepower System w/Glendening Cable Master Kohler 12.5kw Generator (433-Hours) Dockside Cable TV Connection Dockside Telephone Connection
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Sun-Pad w/Cover Swim Platform (w/Built-in Storage Compartments) w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Fly-Bridge w/Table, Wet Bar (w/Sink/Ice-Maker) Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover Remote Control Spotlight Flag w/Pole & Mount
- Additional Information
- Note: Life Preservers, Dock Lines, Fenders, Gaff Pole, Hand Held Spotlight, Flares, Distress Flag, All Equipment / Owners Manuals, All Kitchenware and Decor included! Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Fly-Bridge Convertible Top Bottom Paint Electric Dinghy Davit (700lbs) w/Remote Control & Tender Storage Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Video Monitoring System (Engine's & Stern) Engine Synchronizer Optional Side Entry Door Bow & Stern Thrusters 2ND OWNER PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.