- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
THIS 1983 CHRIS CRAFT 336 COMMANDER OFFERS A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND OR OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTIND DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Galley, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shown by appointment only -- Please or email our sales office for boarding instructions.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Door Forward Berth Hanging Locker Dinette (Convert's to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Note: Prepped for AC/Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.