- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 820-hp MAN
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
METICULOUSELY MAINTAINED AND CARED FOR THIS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED INSIDE STORED VESSEL IS BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST VIKING 540 SPORT YACHTS ON THE MARKET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin MAN 820-HP FWC Diesel Engines with 1548 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat Throughout (Including Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge), (3) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Stall-Showers, 3-Stateroom Layout (Master Aft / VIP Forward / Guest to Starboard), Windlass Anchor w/Forward Deck Controls, Onan 20.0KW Generator (2496-Hours) w/Sound Box, Enclosed Flybridge w/Isin-Glass Aft, Enclosed Aft Deck w/EZ2CY Rear, Optional Forward Deck Seat w/Cover, Full Electronics Package (iComm VHF Marine Radio, Nobletech Navigation Suite w/HP System, Northstar 951 GPS, Robertson Autopilot, etc.), 11.0 Dingy w/15-hp Johnson Motor, and much more.
Broker Notes: Exterior appearance is in excellent condition (professionally polished / waxed regularly.) Inside stored (boat house kept) when not in use. Epoxy bottom. Newer aft-deck carpeting, underwater lights, LED exterior lighting, newer sound system. Highly recommended by listing agent.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -- PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR BOARDING INSTRUCTIONS.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The Viking 54 is a great-looking high-performance cruiser with a clean-cut profile and plenty of interior volume. Her good performance is due in part to the fact that she's built on a reworked version of Viking's 53 Convertible hull (with a wider beam) and also because her center of gravity is lower than her double-deck counterparts in the mid-50-foot motor yacht market. Inside, the three-stateroom floorplan includes a spacious and beautifully appointed salon wide open to the mid-level galley. The dinette is forward in the salon, and all three heads come with stall showers. The aft stateroom is huge with excellent storage and nearby access to the stand-up engine room. The sprawling aft deck (almost 200 sq. ft.) can be fully enclosed. Additional features include a big flybridge with the helm forward, and an extremely upscale decor package with some beautiful teak woodwork. A fast boat in spite of her relatively heavy displacement, twin 820-hp MAN diesels will cruise the Viking 54 at 25-27 knots (33 knots top).
- SALON For the ultimate onboard living and entertaining versatility, the salon layout places the galley and dinette on the same level while making good use of the generous 17'5" beam. Included are a galley with all the modern amenities, a nearby dinette and a large L-shaped sofa. A large T.V. located above the dinette hides away behind rich cabinetry. Expansive tinted windows make for an open feeling and great visibility. Reflecting Viking's attention to detail are features such as lounge seats with hinges for easy access to storage. Electrical panels are at eye level for convenient operation and the entertainment center is wired to individually controlled speakers throughout the yacht. The exquisite woodwork is accented by designer fabrics. MASTER STATEROOM The full-width MASTER SUITE promises incomparable privacy and comfort. The king-size bed is surrounded by drawers and cabinets, with generous hanging space in his-and-hers full-length cedar lined lockers totaling more than 140 cu. ft of storage area. Also included are an entertainment center with television and stereo, opening portholes and decorative mirrors. The spacious head has a large vanity, full-length linen closet, full-size shower and ceramic floor. VIP STATEROOM & GUEST STATEROOM The forward guest suite is the equal of many yachts' master staterooms with a queen-sized bed, built-in cabinetry for the television-entertainment center and a huge ensuite head. The starboard stateroom has two single berths and ensuite access to the starboard head with its full shower. Companionway access also makes this a convenient day head. All staterooms have full-length cedar lockers and a washer/dryer is conveniently located off the companionway. AFT DECK With its unique split-level accessibility, the huge aft deck is just a few steps from both the flybridge and the salon. This spacious living and entertaining area offers excellent visibility and plenty of fresh air with large tinted sliding glass side windows. Overlooking the stern, is an EZ2CY enclosure. Featured are (2) Custom Leather Couches (Convert to Double Beds), Marble Dining Table w/4 Chairs, Sliding Side Windows w/Custom Window Treatments, a wet bar with refrigerator, and an entertainment center which includes a 32" LCD TV and stereo speakers. FLYBRIDGE / FORWARD DECK The FLYBRIDGE features the following: Isin Glass Bridge Enclosure, Radar Arch with Integral FRP Hardtop, EZ2CY Aft Deck Enclosure, CruiseAir A/C with SMX Digital Control (Controls @ Aft Deck), Hynautic Hydraulic Wheel Steering, Hynautic Hydraulic Dual-Lever Engine Throttles and Clutches, (3) Murray Helm Seats with Cushions and Footrests, Electrical Full Forward Windows, Manual Engine Shutdowns, Fuel Gauges, Halon Fire Suppression System Override Switch, Bennett Trim Tab Rocker Switches, Marine Grade Carpeting, Bench Seating with Cushions and Storage under, Forward Deck Bench Seat. ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Air-Conditioning & Heat Throughout Central Vac. Complete Salon Entertainment System (50" LCD-Television w/Blue Ray Player, JVC AM/FM Stereo Recevier, JVC CD Player w/6 Disc Changer, Toshiba VCR/DVD Player Vacuflush Heads Washer / Dryer Cedar Hanging Lockers
- GALLEY Whether preparing for a family meal or a gala affair, this GALLEY will please the most discerning eye. It's equipped with a full size, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, microwave-convection oven, dishwasher, recessed cooktop, trash compactor, instant hot water and cabinets full of storage space. Single Well Sink w/Garbage Disposal, Grohe Fixture & Drinking Water Faucet Corian Countertop Pressure Water System w/Water Filter Hot Water Heater Kenmore Trash Compactor Princess Recessed 2-Burner Electric Cooktop w/Cover Kenmore Full-Size Refrigerator / Freezer w/Water & Ice Dispensor Kenmore Undercounter Dishwasher Microwave / Convection Oven Decorative Galley Flooring Overhead Halogen Lighting
- Ritchie Compass Furuno Radar (Open Array) Robertson AP300X Autopilot Northstar 951X GPS iCom VHF Marine Radio Nobletech Navigation Suite w/HP System & 17" LCD Monitor Autohelm Tridata -- Depth, Speed, Log, Water Temp. Standard Hailer
- Onan 20kw. Generator w/Sound Shield 12 Volt/24 Volt DC System with Dedicated Sentry Chargers 110 Volt/220 Volt AC Systems (2) Cablemaster Shore Power System's Charles Industries Smart Boost System All Through-Hull Fittings are Electrically Bonded One Exterior 110V Outlet
- Forward Deck Fender Holders Simpson-Lowrance Windlass (3) Forward Deck Hatches Forward Deck Bench Seat w/Cover Windshiled Washer System Aft Deck Marine Grade Carpet 32" LCD Television @ Aft Deck Wet Bar Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink & Refrigerator Aft Deck Leather Sofa's w/Granite Dining Table & (4) Chairs
- Engine's / Mechanical
- Twin 820 hp. MAN FWC diesels ZF gears 1.58:1 ratio Double Racor Fuel Filters Engine Room Gauge Panels AC/DC lighting Fuel Seps Oil Transfer System Engine Room Blowers Circulation Fans CruiseAir Compressor Units Dry-Dock Material on engine room floor Lever Style Seacocks on Intakes with Dual Crash Pump Valving Electric Fuel Prime Pumps All Batteries are in FRP Boxes
- Trim Tabs Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder 11.0 Dingy w/15-hp Johnson Engine External Sea Strainers MAN Upgrade @ 300 hrs. (700 hrs. since upgrade) Inside Storage Year Round (Heated Winter Storage) Professionally Serviced Professionally Polished / Waxed Annually
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.