- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 (340-HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1997 SEA RAY 450 SUNDANCER OFFERS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3116 350-hp Diesel Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Raymarine C-120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Newer Canvas Package w/Camper-Top & Screens. Electronics Upgrade w/Newer Raymarine C-120, Upgraded AM/FM Sound System w/iPod Connection. Engine's serviced by Michigan CAT. NOTE: INSIDE BOAT-HOUSE STORED! Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushions Included. Sale includes all original owners manuals.
The Powerboat Guide had this to say:
Mega-size sportyacht from 1990s showcased Sea Ray's evolving design, engineering capabilities. Enormous two-stateroom, two-head interior--updated in 1998--features home-size galley, huge head compartments, generous storage. Enormous cockpit with circular aft seating includes double companion seat, superb helm position. Note spacious engine-room, extended swim platform, transom storage locker.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Under Berth Central Vac Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones) Cabin Carpet Runners (3) TV's w/VCR Ultra Leather Settee to Port w/Hi-Low Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid Cabin w/Privacy Door Aft / Mid-Cabin Cocktail Table Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Stall Shower Aft Head (Vacuflush) w/Sink/Vanity & Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Blender Refrigerator / Freezer (2) Electric Stove Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass B&G VHF Marine Radio Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS & Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine Tri-Data (depth, speed, trip) Upgraded Sony AM/FMStereo System w/CD Player / MP3 Connection -- (2) Remote Controls (1 @ Helm & 1 in Aft Cockpit) -- Note Upgraded JL-Audion Speaker & Subwoofer
- (6) Batteries w/Boxes (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (Crossover Charging System) Emergency Start System Battery Inverter (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit (w/Freshwater Anchor Washdown) Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushions (Not Displayed in Photos) (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Shower Radar Arch TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform Transom Storage Locker Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Table
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Remote Control Spotlight Engine Synchronizer Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Canvas Black Out Panels Forward & Isin-Glass, Camper-Top w/Screens) Freshwater Washdown Bottom Paint (2) Rod Holders (2) Windshield Wipers Telephone Inlet Dockside Cable TV Connection 2ND OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.