- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 330-BTA 5.9M
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL CARED FOR THIS 2001 AMERICAN TUG AT34-3 IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single Cummins 330-BTA 5.9m 330-hp Diesel Engine with only 917 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note: Kohler Stall Shower 36"X36"), Northern Lights 5.5kw Generator (25-Hours), Windlass Anchor w/275' Chain, Bow Thruster, Dripless Shaft Log, Complete Electronics Package (Raymarine Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp, VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine 2kw Radar, Raymarine SL70 Color GPS/Chartplotter w/(3) C-MAP Superwide Charts, Raymarine Autopilot w/Remote), and MUCH more! THE FUEL TANK IS FULL AND READY FOR THE NEW OWNER!
Broker Notes: Fresh Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint 2011. $14,500 in factory options (See Additonal on Full Specs). Engine room along with entire boat are spotless; Turn-key boat! Highly reccommended by broker.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Fuel-efficient coastal cruiser is built tough, loaded with practical features. Well-appointed interior with large head, roomy stateroom is perfectly suited for cruising couples. Front, side visibility from raised pilothouse is excellent. Side decks are wide with raised bulwarks for added security. Twin pilothouse doors provide easy deck access. Note cabintop dinghy storage, false stack. Bow thruster is standard. Deep keel protects running gear. Range at 8 knots can exceed 1,000 miles.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Master Stateroom w/Centrline Island Berth & Privacy Door Master Stateroom (4) Drawer Storage Under Berth Master Stateroom w/(2) Cedar Lined Storage Lockers Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Kohler 36"x36" Stall-Shower Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Port / Starboard Pilothouse Doors 26K BTU Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink (Double) Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip) Raymarine SL-70C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter w/(3) C-MAP Charts Raymarine 2kw Radar (Dome Antenna) Raymarine Autopilot w/Remote Control AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Northern Lights 5.5kw Generator (25-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cord's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Windlass Anchor w/275' Chain Anchor Locker Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform Note Cabin-Top Dinghy Storage Area
- Additional Information
- Factory Options: GENERATOR SPARE PARTS KIT DUAL RACOR FILTER FOR MAIN ENGINE 6-DISC CD-CHANGER CONVECTION MICROWAVE W/GRILL ON TOP REFRIGERATOR CABINET STAINLESS TRIM RINGS FOR BLACK PORT LIGHTS CHROME VALVE COVERS FOR ENGINE ADDITIONAL 12V ACCESSORY PLUG-IN ADDITIONAL RAW WATER WASHDOWN IN COCKPIT HINGED SALON TABLE EXTRA HAND GRAGS 15" STAINLESS STEEL Bow Thruster Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint (FRESH May 2011) Raw Water Washdown Pump (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Log ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 for additional information or to schedule a showing.