- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 555-CID 850-HP w/Bravo XZ
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE HULL #2 OF 2 BUILT BY JACK DAVIDSON @ SANGER BOATS IN CA. PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater boat since new this vessel features Twin Merc 500 HP Gas Engine's with Bravo XZ Sterndrives (Stellings Extension Boxes, Nose Cones & Full Hydraulic Steering) with 200 hours.
Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2002 Continental Tri-Axle Trailer w/Brakes, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & MP3 Connect, Cockpit Carpeting, Canvas Mooring Cover, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel is located off-site and will require notice to board / view.
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches
- AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & MP3 Connect
- Cockpit Carpeting Swim Step
- Additional Information
- Canvas Mooring Cover Stainless Tie-Bar Extension Boxes Note Engine Details: Blower-Shop 8-71 Polished Super Chargers, Barry Grant 975 CFM Demon Carbs, Callie Cranks, JE Pistons, Crowler Rods, Competition Solid Roller Cams, Crowler Roller Lifters, Crowler Rocker Arms & Pushrods, Canfield Big Valved Aluminum Heads w/Stud Girtles, 12-Quart Oil-Pan, MSD Ignitions w/Rev Limiters, Stellings Headers w/Gatlin Gun Tailpipes (dry exhaust.) 2002 Continental Tri-Axle Trailer FRESHWATER BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 for additional information or to schedule a showing.