- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 330-hp (Bravo I Sterndrives)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS OFFERS FOR SALE THIS NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR 1989 CARVER 30 ALLEGRA -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 330-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 780 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: New Canvas & Cockpit Upholstery 2011. Includes (2) Spare Propellers.
The PowerBoat Guide had this say:
Value-priced sportcruiser designed for entry-level buyers lasted only two years in production. Highlights include color-coordinated hull graphics, reverse radar arch, bolt-on swim platform, large cockpit with seating for a small crowd. Roomy interior boasts bow stateroom with double berth and privacy door, fully equipped galley, enclosed head with sink and shower. Note transom door and foredeck sun lounge.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- When aboard the Carver 30 Allegra, the first thing passengers notice is its spacious open cockpit with comfortable seating and wetbar. The 30's low-profile design, contoured windshield, and integral swim platform give it a streamlined look. Belowdecks, a private stateroom with double berth, convertible dinette - lounge, private head with vanity, and a fully equipped galley with roomy countertop, make cruising and entertaining on the Allegra an enjoyable experience.
- Forward Berth Forward Berth Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker Forward Berth Drawer Storage Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (NEW) Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW) Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Cockpit Table Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) Horn (2) Spare Propellers NEW Cockpit Upholstery NEW Canvas CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Darrell Squires directly at (586) 419-3040 for additional information or to schedule a showing.