- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1997 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI Gas Engine's with only 296 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Ultra-leather Cabin Upholstery, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water Temp), Raymarine Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited counter-tops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure side-decks.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain; Note Aft-Cabin Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Central Vacuum Cleaner Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) NEWER Cabin Carpeting
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Water-Temp) Raymarine Radar (Color) w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Stand-Alone GPS Raytheon Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor w/Anchor Locker Polished Stainless Steel Windshield Frame (Upgrade) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Canvas Helm Cover Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's, Forward/Side Isin-Glass, Slant Back 3-Piece Enclosure) Dripless Shaft Logs Bottom Paint Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.