- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1997 SEA RAY 370 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT PACKAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp MPI Gas Engine's with only 296 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Ultra-leather Cabin Upholstery, Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water Temp), Raymarine Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited counter-tops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure side-decks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain; Note Aft-Cabin Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Central Vacuum Cleaner Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) NEWER Cabin Carpeting
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (3-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth, Speed, Water-Temp) Raymarine Radar (Color) w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Stand-Alone GPS Raytheon Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Windlass Anchor w/Anchor Locker Polished Stainless Steel Windshield Frame (Upgrade) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Canvas Helm Cover Radar Arch
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's, Forward/Side Isin-Glass, Slant Back 3-Piece Enclosure) Dripless Shaft Logs Bottom Paint Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.