- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 DI TA (435-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHTLY USED AND IN ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION THIS 1998 TIARA 4100 OPEN IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Caterpillar 3208 DI TA 435-hp Diesel Engine's with only 485 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Central Vacuum, Bose Sound-System in Cabin w/Jewel Cube Speakers, Onan Generator w/Sound-Box (90-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Factory Hard-Top, Updated Raymarine Electronics Package (Raymarine C120 Color Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water-Temp), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Fresh & Raw Water Washdown, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Exceptionally clean and well cared; for pride of ownership is evident. New Batteries in 2010, Electronics Updated in 2010, New Cockpit Carpeting, New Refrigerator/Freezer. Includes Owners Manuals & Maintenance Records. Truly a must see and highly recommended by broker.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Muscular express introduced in 1996 mixed conservative styling with luxurious amenities, good turn of speed. Elegant single-stateroom interior features large U-shaped dinette, open galley with generous storage, very roomy head with separate stall shower. Topside highlights include L-shaped companion seat, sturdy windshield with opening vent, well-designed helm, wide side decks. Cockpit -- three steps down from bridge-deck -- has beefy transom door, in-deck fish-box, direct engine room access. Cat 435hp diesels cruise at 22-knots.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Queen Berth (Note: Berth Lifts w/Gas Assist Pistons for Storage Underneath) Forward Stateroom w/Port/Starboard Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Privacy Door Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Port w/Dining/Cocktail Table (Note: Settee Converts to Berth & Features Upper Bunk-Bed Conversion) Teak / Holly Cabin Sole Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Blender Refrigerator w/Freezer (NEW) Coffee Maker Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water-Temp) Raymarine C-120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot w/Remote Control AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player/CD-Changer (2) Television's
- (7) Batteries (NEW in 2010) Battery Switch Battery Charger Onan Generator w/Sound-Box (90-Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (Power Cable-Master) Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Locker & Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Factory Cockpit Air-Conditioning & Heat Power Helm Seat NEW Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Factory Hard-Top w/(2) Hatches Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Transom Shower Port / Starboard Locking Rod-Storage Lockers Aft Deck In-Floor Fish-Box Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Remote Control Spotlight Includes Owners Manuals and Maintenance Records FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 for additional information or to schedule a showing.