- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) INSIDE BOAT HOUSE STORED SINCE NEW THIS 2002 SIVERTON 43 MOTOR YACHT IS BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST AVAILABLE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Volvo 480hp Diesel Engine's with only 530 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, LCD Television in Salon, Kohler Generator (5 Hours), Windlass Anchor, Custom Fly-Bridge Top, Full Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting, Upgraded Sound System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer / iPod Connect, Full Raytheon Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data, RL80C Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows in above average condition, Inside stored year-round when not in use ... Exterior Gel-Coat appearance is exceptional! Canvas is in like new condition. Professionally serviced since new. Owners manuals included. Highly recommended by listing agent. Shown by appointment only -- contact listing agent for a private showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich cruising yacht appeals to entry-level buyers seeking condo-style comfort, amenities. Raised walk-ways from bow to bridge permit cavernous, full beam salon the equal of much larger boats. Interior highlights include large U-shaped galley, two Ultraleather settees, cherrywood cabinetry, split head compartments. Huge bridge can seat eight - ten in comfort. Note extended swim platform.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Elegance and spaciousness are what the Silverton 43 Motor Yacht is all about. A sleeker, lower exterior design reduces windage and enhances performance while still incorporating the trademark Silverton SideWalk. These molded steps provide quick and safe passage to the foredeck and allow the salon to reach full-width from gunnel to gunnel. An enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with room for all the latest in electronics, plus a large seating area with loads of storage. Entertaining or relaxing is easy on the covered aft deck which comes complete with wetbar and fiberglass weather boards. Beautifully crafted cherry wood is in abundance throughout the well thought-out interior. A grand salon features a large and comfortable settee while the equally large dinette provides additional seating and storage. A standard 27-inch television is strategically located up above for all to view. The expansive, Corian-covered galley is complete with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of storage. Even a pullout pantry is included. Both staterooms enjoy queen-size, innerspring mattresses and a multitude of storage and hanging lockers. The split head and shower arrangement both fore and aft allow for great flexibility for the owners and guests. Power options in gas or diesel will provide the performance and economy owners desire.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Queen-Size Island Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Drawer Storage Under Forward Berth Forward Head (Vacuflush) to Port w/Stall-Shower to Starboard Settee Forward to Port in Salon w/Cherry Wood Dining / Cocktail Table (Does not convert to berth) L-Shaped Sofa in Salon Aft to Starboard (Converts to Full-Size Berth) 27" LCD Television Forward in Salon Salon Entertainment Center to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom (3) Hanging Storage Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Aft / Master Stateroom Television Air-Conditioning & Heat (3-Units) Central Vacuum Interior Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink w/Designer Faucet Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven Built-in Coffee Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass Raytheon VHF Marine Radio Raytheon Tri-Data (Depth, Speed, Water Temp.) Raytheon RL80C (Color) Radar w/GPS / Chartplotter Raytheon Autopilot Upgraded/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & iPod Connect
- (2) 8D Batteries & (6) Regular Batteries (2) Battery Selector Switches Battery Charger (1) 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Glendenning Power Cable Master Kohler Generator w/Sound-Box (Approx 5 Original Hours!) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cushion Custom Fly-Bridge Top w/NEWER Full Enclosure Radar Arch Large Aft Deck w/Wet-Bar Station (Sink w/Refrigerator) Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting Large Swim Platform w/Built-In Fender Storage & Integrated Steps to Aft Deck Remote Control Spotlight
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (Fresh 2011) Fire Suppression System Electronic Engine Controls Horn INSIDE BOATHOUSE STORED YEAR ROUD WHEN NOT IN USE! OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.