- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid (350-HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND PRICED TO SELL THIS 1989 SILVERTON 37 MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 454-cid 350-hp Crusader Gas Engine's with approximately 450 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Showers, Kohler 7.5kw Generator (7 hours), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum Log, Garmin 215 GPS, Raymarine R21XX Radar, Robertson Autopilot, etc.), Fly-Bridge Cover, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Maxi-Volume cruising yacht with enormous bridge. Aft-cabin floor-plan features surprisingly spacious forward stateroom, U-shaped dinette, large galley. Note light oak interior woodwork, stall showers in both heads. Additional features include radar arch, swim platform, bow pulpit. Standard 350hp Crusaders cruise at 15 knots (23-24 knots top).
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Couch/Sofa (Sleeper) in Salon Entertainment Center w/Television in Salon to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Hanging Locker Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Air-Conditioning & Het (Note: Additional Hatch AC Unit for Foeward Stateroom Included)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Coffee Maker Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass VHF Marine Radio Garmin 215 GPS Raymarine R21XX Radar Robertson Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch (3-Position) Battery Charger / Converter 12V Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cords Kohler 7.5kw Generator (7 hours)
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Forward Deck Anchor Locker Fender Holders Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Dockside City Water Connection
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover Engine Sync. Horn Remote Control Spotlight OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Tom Lomasney directly at (586) 770-2141 for additional information or to schedule a showing.