- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum 375-hp Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2005 BAJA 30 OUTLAW SST W/TRAILER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 496-Magnum 375-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo I Sterndrives and only 280 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2010 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Electric Brakes, Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Portable Head, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Tab/Drive Indicators, External Hydraulic Steering, Stainless Steel Sterndrive Tie-Bar, 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: JL Audio upgrade, $3,500 with two 10" subwoofers. Performance upgrades with the SST. Vessel is located off-site and available to be seen by appointment only. Please contact listing agent for boarding instructions. Cold storage, easy viewing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Baja 30 Outlaw uses the latest technology to achieve maximum performance. Wind tunnel tests allowed designers to perfect the 30's deck and windscreen. All this, plus room for eight, proves Baja has mastered speed and fun on the water yet again.
- Forward V-Berth U-Shaped Settee Portable Head Snap-in Snap-out Cabin Carpet
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches Helm & Companion Bolster Seating Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Tubular Aluminum (Painted to Match) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- K-Plane Trim Tabs w/Mechanical Drive/Tab Indictors Canvas Cockpit Mooring Cover Halon Fire System Horn External Hydraulic Steering Sterndrive Stainless Steel Tie-Bar 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers 2010 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Electric Brakes CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.