- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2001 CRUISERS 3870 EXPRESS IS BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp Gas Engine's with only 391 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Kohler 10.0kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator, Raymarine C-80 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Dripless Shaft Logs, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 2008 Marine Survey on file. (2) LCD Televisions in Cabin, Maintenance Records, Owners Manuals ... Included! Avon Dinghy w/9.9-hp Motor Available Separately -- Contact listing agent for details.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Good-looking express introduced in 1997 offered upmarket mix of style, luxury, performance. Spacious interior with two heads, full-service galley features unique amidships stateroom with stand-up dressing area, built-in TV, private head with shower. Cockpit has L-lounge opposite helm, wet bar, U-shaped seating aft. Note walk-through windshield, easy access engine compartment. Extended swim platform supports dinghy, PWC.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage & (2) Hanging Lockers to Port/Starboard Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Main Head (Vacuflush) to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Aft / Master Stateroom (Twin Berths) w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Locker to Port (Note: Dressing Area) Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Central Vacuum System (2) LCD Televisions Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raymarine C-80 (Color) Radar w/GPS & Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (4) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 10.0kw Generator (Approximately 100 Original Hours) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker/Refrigerator Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-through Windshield Transom Storage Locker Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight Dripless Shaft Logs OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS 2008 MARINE SURVEY ***AVON DINGHY W/9.9-HP MOTOR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SEPARATELY FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email paul@temptationyachtsales for additional information or to schedule a showing.