- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1997 MAINSHIP 31 SEDAN BRIDGE OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Marine Power 5.7-litre 260-hp EFI Gas Engine's with only 464 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure, SONY AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Electronics Package (Raymarine VHF Marine Radio, Digital Depth/Speed, Garmin GPS MAP 210), Snap-in Snap-out Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent Feb 2012 Marine Survey on file and available for review upon request. Surveyors appearance notes: "Fiberglass has good shine quality. Interior was very clean, upholstery is nice. Cockpit was clean and the canvas looks nice. The engine compartment was very clean and above average for a boat this age. Bottom is in good shape. The pride of ownership is truly evident throughout this vessel." Owner manuals included.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Wide 11'10" beam results in surprisingly spacious interior for a 31-foot boat. Highlights include full-beam salon, double-entry head compartment, two private staterooms. Fly-bridge with walk-through forward provides seating for six. Cockpit sole lifts for engine access. Radar arch, transom door, bow pulpit, swim platform were standard.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Guest Cabin w/Privacy Door (Bunk-Bed Configuration) Forward to Port Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Screened Salon Door Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol/Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Standard Horizon Digital Depth/Speed Garmin 210 GPS w/Chartplotter SONY AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Transom Shower Radar Arch Integrated Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure w/Isin Glass Surround Feb 2012 Marine Survey Owners Manuals CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS INSIDEH HEATED WINTER STORED FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.