- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat was purchased several years ago in Ohio - it's fresh water use is reflected in it's condition; plus it's recent tower and canvas.
- Total Power: 230 Cruising Speed: 21k Max Speed: 33k
- Norcold refrigerator Microwave oven Pressure freshwater system
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Autohelm ST5000 autopilot Uniden depth sounder Alpine stereo/CD player Azimuth electric compass
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Automatic 20A battery charger Dockside electrical cable 12V DC electrical system 110V AC electrical system
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Coast Guard safety package Saltwater washdown system Navigation lights Swim platform Swim/boarding ladder Recent 3-sided curtains
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cruisair air conditioner Bilge blower (2) Automatic bilge pumps Side console controls Automatic Halon fire extinguishing system Fuel filters Hydraulic steering Boat Levellers trim tabs
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Cockpit sink Pompanette fighting chair Lee outriggers Factory transom fishbox New marlin top w/ seat
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This boat was purchased several years ago in Ohio - it's fresh water use is reflected in it's condition; plus it's recent tower and canvas.
- Owner's personal items, tools and tackle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information, please contact Pete Peters at our Virginia location (757) 723-0793.