Price Reduced Over Divorce Settlement.
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 25K Max Speed: 30K
- Sleeps two (2) in one (1) stateroom, dinette sleeps two (2) to accommodate four (4) owners and guests. There is one (1) head with shower stall. Master suite features queen berth, two closets, carpeting and air conditioning. New salon carpet. Seller will trade for high quality center console. Ice maker Dinette table L-Settee (new upholstery) Complete entertainment center New carpet (updated) VacuFlush head with Y-valve and macerator CruisAir with SMX control, reverse cycle Couch upholstery
- Norcold Refrigerator/freezer Princess stove, 2 burner Sharp microwave Freshwater system Water heater Corian countertop
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Robertson AP 22 Autopilot Furuno Color NavNet Radar/GPS/Fishfinder Lowarance X49 depth/spear/temp Northstar 950 Clarion stereo with CD and Jensen speakers Standard Horizon VHF with hailer Remote for stereo system Icom VHF Simrad CE 44 Transducer/Chart Plotter
- Spray rails added 2003; custom marlin tower from Tanis Marine. Full enclosure including cockpit cover with molded spreader lights. Upper station includes full instrumentation and controls. Molded hardtop and bench seating with backrest. Transom door Fiberglass decks Swim platform Helm seat Bow rail Bow pulpit Fish box Bait well and freezer Murray fighting chair Cockpit sink 14 Rod holders Hot water shower/transom Washdown system Maxwell windlass with 150' chain Capstan Rupp riggers, double spreaders Coast Guard package
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Fresh water cooling Halon system Walker air supply Holding tank Saltwater washdown Hydraulic steering 4-blade props Sea strainers Fuel shut off Racor fuel filters Sound insulation Freshwater washdown Dockside electric and cable, single 50 amp Battery bank and charger Three (3) bilge pumps Bennett trim tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact Mark Connors (757) 406-1673 firstname.lastname@example.org