Owner looking for Smaller, Quality Express: East Bay, Sabre, Alden...
This quality raised pilothouse is designed to safely cruise wherever its owners should desire in an efficient and comfortable manner. All the creature comforts of home are thoughtfully placed in a quality constructed yacht that is not only economical to run but to maintain. At 10 knots she approaches one nautical mile per gallon.
- "Slip Away" has three staterooms, two full heads, and a day head adjacent to galley/bridge pilothouse. The interior is very comfortable and features earth tones with a satin teak finish. A very efficient layout has an abundance of storage, the 56' Alaskan is truly designed for the long range cruiser/liveaboard. The galley is appointed with full size GE profile appliances, this area has a very open feel and is adjacent to the pilothouse.
- Large couch to port with teak table and ottoman Two chairs and end table to starboard Forward bulkhead features: - 32" Sylvania flat screen - Denon DVD player/tuner - Bottle storage - Book shelves Oriental rug Cruisair A/C with SMX control and reverse cycle heat
- Two stainless steel sinks with garbage disposal Samsung refrigerator and freezer - New 2011 Four burner LPG GE Profile stovetop with hood exhaust GR convection/standard oven GE Profile spacemaker microwave GE dishwasher Trash compactor Karadon countertops Water filtration system Generous storage including several pantries Adjacent day head with VacuFlush head and vanity Teak and holly sole Cruisair A/C with SMX control Reverse osmosis water filtration for drinking water and icemaker
- Drop-down 15" flat screen TV Pompanette Platinum Series helm chair Convertable settee and table Ample storage for navigation and mechanical literature Side access doors with screens Three panel windshield with wipers with fresh water wash system Electronics (see specific section for details) Cruisair A/C with SMX control
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Custom orthopedic mattress TV with satellite receiver (flush mounted) Denon DVD player/tuner Shoji screens Private head with large shower room Multiple closets/drawers Cruisair A/C with SMX controls Electric heat
- FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- Island queen berth Drawer storage underneath Dual closets TV with satellite connection Tuner/CD player Private entrance to head Custom orthopedic mattress Cruisair A/C Electric heat
- STARBOARD GUEST BUNK ROOM
- Upper/lower berths Cedar closet and drawers for storage Electric heat Cruisair air conditioning/heating Maytag washer/dryer
- GUEST HEAD
- Granite countertop Stall shower VacuFlush head Accessed via companionway door and VIP stateroom
- ELECTRONICS - LOWER HELM
- Dual Caterpillar engine display Simrad dual GPS/bottom machine CX33 Simrad dual GPS plotter/radar DS44 with remote anchor alarm Simrad AP25 autopilot Simrad 1515 digital depth gauge Simrad RS 86 VHF Intercom system linking master stateroom, engine room, bridge, salon Xantrex tank monitoring system (fuel/water) Bow thruster control ACR spotlight control Glendenning controls wired remote with thruster control with 50' cable
- Simrad multi-display CX44 Simrad 1515 digital depth Simrad VHF Clarion AM/FM CD receiver ACR spotlight control Bow thruster control Dual Caterpillar electronic engine display
- ENGINE ROOM
- 16kW Northern Lights genset (1073 hours) 4000kW inverter - Xantrex SW 4024MC2 Charles 5000 60amp battery charger Dual Caterpillar C12 (710hp) with ZF transmissions Dripless shaft logs Reverso oil change system Separ fuel polishing system Central vac system Zinc saver system (lazarette) Dual Racor filters for each engine 3 Life Line deep cycle AGM 4DL batteries 10 Life Line 8D deep cycle AGM batteries under master (inverter) Electra-san waste treatment system Torrid 17 gallon stainless hot water heater 600 gallon water maker Daragon 12v fresh water pump with accumulator tank Chest freezer (aft lazarette) (2) 500 gallon aluminum fuel tanks (saddle tanks) 6 Zone Cruisair A/C system Reverse osmosis water filter system for drinking water Wesmar Stabilizers
- 16kW Northern Lights genset 4000W inverter - Xantrex SW 4024MC2 50amp Cablemaster shore power aft 50amp plug aft for additional power 50amp plug forward for bow first dockage (2) 50amp Shore power cords
- (1) 100lbs Bruce anchor with 150' of 3/8" chain (1) 115lbs CQR stainless with 150' of 3/8" chain Maxwell VWC 3500 vertical windlass (dual operation stations) Large walkaround side decks Full aft deck canvas enclosure with screens Sea water washdown for anchor and foredeck Swim platform with swim ladder and fresh water washdown Rear access door to lazarette from swim platform
- BRIDGE DECK
- Helm station with full electronics 2 Pompanette Platinum Series helm chairs Large L-shaped settee with Corian table Gas grille 1000lbs Davit 2006 11' Novurania inflatable with 25hp Yamaha 4-Stroke Large deck area for extra seating or storage of additional water toys/bikes/etc. Blue Sunbrella bimini top Hinged radar arch for low bridges Winch to lower arch, 2 stands Ice machine/sink 3-Sided Eisenglass enclosure - New 2010
- Aft deck teak chairs All personal items Direct TV receivers (rentals) Lamp in salon Life raft
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- This quality raised pilothouse is designed with efficiency and comfort to safely cruise wherever its owners should desire. All the creature comforts of home are thoughtfully placed in a quality constructed yacht that is not only economical to run but to maintain. This boat at 12 knots will burn 16 GPH. If you are looking for your dream boat, to cruise/live on the "Slip Away" should certainly be considered. Owner's change in plans have her on the market.
- AFT DECK
- The large aft deck opens into the salon and offers outdoor "porch" entertaining. The enclosure allows the area to share the salon heat or AC. Screens can be installed in mild weather.
- Curved steps from the aft deck allow easy access to the large swim platform. Removable stainless steel rails for security when around the dock or in open water. There is access from the platform to a huge lazarette complete with storage and chest freezer. This area also has direct access to the engine room for mess free maintenance or oil changes.