- Bobby Sullivan
- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Reduced Another 20K!!!!
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 32
- This is the best-valued Custom Carolina boat on the market today! Recent 2012 appraisal values this vessel at $110K. Following the recent appraisal the owner had the engines hauled, seamed, primed and painted. All bolt on engine component were rebuilt or replaced to include; Turbo Chargers, After Coolers, Heat Exchangers, Raw-Water Pumps, Starters and Alternators. Engines have ~2000 hours, new/rebuilt injectors and have passed leak-down tests. Engine room was de-greased, primed and painted while engines were being overhauled and engine room bilge pumps were replaced. Recent Awl-Craft 2000 exterior paint job in 2009.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Juniper plank over pine frames with three layers of bi-axial glass/epoxy below the waterline. Two layer of bi-axial glass/epoxy above waterline. To port: enclosed fiberglass shower stall with new electric head, holding tank, and overboard discharge. To starboard, oversized Pullman bunks. Large vee-berth forward Salon sette’s are wide and roomy (3ft. x 9ft.) to accommodate large crew. Vessel sleeps six (6) in complete comfort.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raytheon L750 fish finder Raytheon 425 GPS/WASS chart plotter Raytheon SL72 pathfinder 24 mi radar Standard horizon Intrepid VHF Four Rule 1500 bilge pumps: forward, engine room, lazerette Saltwater wash down Freshwater wash down Rupp outriggers w/ welded bases Six (6) Gunwale rod holders Five (5) rocket launchers on fly-bridge Ten (10) rod holders in cabin overhead
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded 16,000btu Reverse Cycle AC unit with thermostat (2009) Electronic TACHS Temperature, clutch pressure and oil pressure gauge Heart Interface inverter/charger (1500 Watt) New marine-grade tinned wiring throughout vessel
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- New Eisenglass on fly-bridge Saturn compass on helm New captain’s chair on helm. Viking 8 person offshore life raft Release Marine130lb teak fighting chair New hardtop (foam cored) Hynautic hydraulic steering with new helm pump Stainless steel fuel tank (2003) 280 gal. Bronze thru-hulls throughout Hardware/Thru-hull bonding system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Pete Peters in our Virginia office at 757-723-0793, direct at 757-876-9227, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com