- Bobby Sullivan
- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Reduced Another 20K!!!!
- Total Power: 375 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 32
- This is the best-valued Custom Carolina boat on the market today! Recent 2012 appraisal values this vessel at $110K. Following the recent appraisal the owner had the engines hauled, seamed, primed and painted. All bolt on engine component were rebuilt or replaced to include; Turbo Chargers, After Coolers, Heat Exchangers, Raw-Water Pumps, Starters and Alternators. Engines have ~2000 hours, new/rebuilt injectors and have passed leak-down tests. Engine room was de-greased, primed and painted while engines were being overhauled and engine room bilge pumps were replaced. Recent Awl-Craft 2000 exterior paint job in 2009.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Juniper plank over pine frames with three layers of bi-axial glass/epoxy below the waterline. Two layer of bi-axial glass/epoxy above waterline. To port: enclosed fiberglass shower stall with new electric head, holding tank, and overboard discharge. To starboard, oversized Pullman bunks. Large vee-berth forward Salon sette’s are wide and roomy (3ft. x 9ft.) to accommodate large crew. Vessel sleeps six (6) in complete comfort.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raytheon L750 fish finder Raytheon 425 GPS/WASS chart plotter Raytheon SL72 pathfinder 24 mi radar Standard horizon Intrepid VHF Four Rule 1500 bilge pumps: forward, engine room, lazerette Saltwater wash down Freshwater wash down Rupp outriggers w/ welded bases Six (6) Gunwale rod holders Five (5) rocket launchers on fly-bridge Ten (10) rod holders in cabin overhead
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Upgraded 16,000btu Reverse Cycle AC unit with thermostat (2009) Electronic TACHS Temperature, clutch pressure and oil pressure gauge Heart Interface inverter/charger (1500 Watt) New marine-grade tinned wiring throughout vessel
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- New Eisenglass on fly-bridge Saturn compass on helm New captain’s chair on helm. Viking 8 person offshore life raft Release Marine130lb teak fighting chair New hardtop (foam cored) Hynautic hydraulic steering with new helm pump Stainless steel fuel tank (2003) 280 gal. Bronze thru-hulls throughout Hardware/Thru-hull bonding system
- For more information please contact Pete Peters in our Virginia office at 757-723-0793, direct at 757-876-9227, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com