- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Extended Yamaha Warranties until March of 2015!
Regulator's largest model. A great performer with twin 350 Yamaha 4-strokes. Seller has found his next boat!
- The Regulator 34SS features fishing and cruising features. The complete cabin inside the console offers a double berth, sink with shower, and VacuFlush head. The optional cruising package includes a drawer refrigerator and microwave. The cabin also features the optional 5000 BTU 12v air conditioner. The helm and cockpit are built with the fisherman in mind. The tackle center leaning post includes a livewell and tackle storage with 2 Garelick helm seats with fold-down bolsters which allow for a comfortable leaning post. The transom fishbox features the optional refrigeration. On the comfort side, there is a folding stern seat standard, a sink/cooler adjacent to the helm, factory fiberglass T-top with lighting and molded-in spreader lights. The soft, dry Regulator ride is unsurpassed by any similar sized boat. This is a must see!
- Seastar hydraulic steering with power assist Tilt steering Edson wheel with power knob Ritchie compass Yamaha dual binnacle control Yamaha dual engine gauge package with Command Link, tachometers, fuel management system and alarms Frameless tempered glass windshield Molded glove box Console storage tray with cupholders Handrails Enclosed head compartment Double berth Vented port light Console footrest with storage Drawer refrigerator Microwave Stainless steel sink with hand-held shower 12v 5000 BTU air conditioner Console electronics face with room for multiple screens
- FISHING FEATURES
- Salt water washdown Fresh water washdown 340 qt. transom fishbox with optional refrigeration Fiberglass tackle center with tackle storage, and livewell features Garelick seats and folding footrest Insulated fish boxes forward with illumination Lockable rod storage locker with illumination Outriggers
- DECK & COCKPIT
- Factory T-top (powder coated) Lenco stainless steel trim tabs Cockpit lighting Bilge pump with automatic switches (2) Pop-up bow light and cleats Anchor locker with rope storage 360 degree coaming pads Swim ladder bracket and ladder Springline and cockpit cleats with hawse pipes Below deck - cockpit storage compartment Folding rear seat Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces Stainless steel hardware - thru bolted with elastic stop nuts Stainless steel thru hull fittings Bow thruster
- ENGINE & ELECTRICAL
- Twin outboard Yamaha F350 4-Stroke engines with 225 hours Breakered electrical system Quad battery system with switches 30 amp battery charger with 25' power cord
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno Navnet 3D 12" screen Furuno Navnet radar Furuno Navnet 3D sounder Furuno RD 30 (depth, temperature and speed) Furuno autopilot 2 Standard VHF Custom Bluewater light mast
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.