- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Reduced! - Owner is buying a smaller, trailerable boat.
- Total Power: 1400
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Entering the wheel house, the helm is to starboard. There is a large comfortable helm chair providing great visibility and easy access to the ultra high-end electronics. To port is the dinette which converts to a double bed. The upper helm area has its own AC zone. Down and to port is the galley with cook surface, stainless sink, refrigerator and microwave. To starboard is a full head with shower, storage and sink. Forward are upper/lower doubles and TV. The sleeping area forward has its own AC zone.
- Refrigerator Freezer Microwave Electric stove with two burners Water heater Stainless steel sink
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Located forward Two doubles Air conditioner TV
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Two new Shakespear antennas Simrad Robertson AP35 Ritchie compass (new) Furuno FCV582L depth sounder Two Furuno RD30s depth finder (new) Furuno radar with open array ICOM M-127 VHF radio Spreader lights Horn Hydraulic steering wheel Furuno NavNet 10” chart plotter Northstar 6000I 12” (new) AM/FM/CD with satellite radio, subwoofers and MB quart speakers DC spotlight Quartz cockpit lights Standard Horizon VHF radio
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC electrical system 110v DC electrical system 12v Auto battery charger Onan 9kw generator (530 hrs) with sound shield 30amp dockside electrical cable 110v electrical system throughout the cabin with GFI receptacles New batteries
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Anchor Bow pulpit Navigation lights Helm seat Coast Guard approved safety package Saltwater wash down system Bennett trim tabs Windshield Windshield wipers with washers Large fish box Windlass (operated from Pilot House) Rub rail Handrail
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Two Cruisair SMX air conditioners Vetus Bow thrusters controls at both stations Electronic controls at both stations Engine hour meter Engine room sound insulation Rear steering station Racor fuel filters Bus Heater Caterpillar gauge package with electronic display Trolling valve with four settings
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Large transom fishbox Lee outriggers Six rocket launchers in cockpit 4 on hard top Radar arch Abundant rod storage/holders throughout the boat Two underwater lights (new)
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- The equipment and accommodations on this custom will clearly set her apart from others in the price range. Fast and sleek -- she must be seen!
- Owners personal effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Pete-Peters/ For more information please contact Pete Peters in our Virginia office at 757-723-0793, direct at 757-876-9227, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com