Major Price Reduction!!
Must Be Sold - "Short Sale"
- Displacement: 56,000
- Total Power: 600 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 32.5
- MASTER STATEROOM - FWD
- Walkaround queen island berth with storage drawers underneath Hanging locker TV Air conditioning Private access to head
- VacuFlush toilet Shower Sink Mirror Cabinet
- MAIN SALON
- Hitachi TV JVC VCR JVC AM/FM/CD stereo Sofa with sleeper Pullman bunk above couch
- Refrigerator Freezer Sharp microwave/convection oven Ceran electric 2-burner stove Dockside fresh water pressure system ISE garbage disposal Kenmore instant hot water Corian countertop Stainless steel sink Mirrored backsplash
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Robertson AP30 autopilot Ritchie compass Furuno FCV-585 fish finder Northstar 958 GPS Furuno 72 mile radar ICOM 422 VHF radio Spreader lights
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Onan 8kW generator with 1305 hours 110v AC electrical system 12v and 24v DC electrical system Sentry auto battery charger Single 50amp dockside electrical cable
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Navigation lights Viking swim platform Glendinning cablemaster Fresh and salt water washdown Boat Leveller trim tabs 3 Windshield wipers Center opening windshield vent Trumpet horn Simpson Lawrence windlass Hardtop vent hatch Cockpit cover Helm deck A/C Helm deck carpet Helm deck Icerette ice maker
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cruisair A/C with SMX controls 3 Bilge pumps Hynautic engine control Glendinning engine synchronizer Engine temperature alarm Fireboy 1301 fire control system Racor fuel filters Fuel shut-off valve Airseps Engine priming pumps Battery parallel system High water alarm Mufflers Oil transfer system 4-blade Nibral propellers Raw water sea strainers 2" Shafts ZF transmissions
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Bait freezer Fish box Rupp outriggers 6-pole rocket launcher in hardtop leg Transom door
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- Custom rigged by Bluewater - including custom hardtop and rigging mast. Helm air added by current owner and has fully rounded out this sleek family fishing machine.
- Tackle Tools Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Pete Peters in our Hampton, VA office at (757)723-0793; direct at (757)876-9227; or via email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org