Major Price Reduction!!
- Displacement: 11,000
- Total Power: 750 Cruising Speed: 40 mph @ 4000 RPM Max Speed: 58 MPH @ 5600 RPM
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 40
- Half tower with hardtop One (1) stateroom Open top rig Sleeps two (2)
- DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT
- Hull Configuration: Modified V Hull Color: Dark Blue Water tank material: Plastic Fuel tank material: Aluminum
- ENGINE & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 2003 Evinrude triple outboards Three side enclosure Gaffrig controls
- OTHER FEATURES/EQUIPMENT
- One (1) head with shower and hand sink Two (2) halogen spreader lights T-Top powder coated with white in two (2) fluorescent lights Four (4) rod holders Built in battery charger Cockpit combing bolster Upgraded to Delta polished SS anchor Lowrance windlass with console and foot rest controls Four (4) pop-up cleats front and rear ICOM 402 VHF radio Furuno RD 30 depth, knot Northstar 958 GPS/plotter Simrad AP11 autopilot Origo microwave Refrigerator and freezer Galley sink for dishes Seat on helm is electric moving forward and backward In cabin V-berth All cushions for "L" seating Trim tabs Vetus bow thruster Cockpit lights Electric head Removable rear bench seat
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S REMARKS
- "C-Brooke" has lived her entire life in a completely enclosed shed by her original owner. She has been meticulously maintained since new. Low hours and her desirable layout with large hardtop should make her sell quickly.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.