- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has a very roomy three-stateroom, three-head layout. The salon features a U-shaped sofa with a TV; to port is a dinette across from the galley. The lower helm station is to starboard. The crew room is to port featuring side by side beds and access to the companionway head. The master is to starboard and features a queen size bed with a private head. Forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen size bed and private head.
- This three-stateroom, three-head layout offers private, comfortable accommodations for six. The lower helm allows the owner/captain to be with guests out of the elements, but access to the Flybridge is close via the internal stairway, or from the cockpit via fiberglass molded steps with teak treads. The aft deck area can be opened up to the salon by opening the stainless framed salon door and lowering the aft salon window. In inclement weather, the aft deck enclosure allows continued use of this area for entertainment. The lazarette area is more like a basement, and offers abundant storage for bulky items (bicycles, toys, or large stores of food or drink).
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The salon area features a large C-shaped ultra-leather settee and rich cherry cocktail table. Across to starboard is an ultra-leather love seat flanked by the entertainment center and bar and glass storage. Just forward, an internal spiral staircase makes access to the Flybridge quick and easy. The galley is down a couple of steps just forward of the salon settee and offers complete facilities. The lower helm to starboard offers luxury automotive style seating for two and a comprehensive instrument panel with top of the line electronics and navigation equipment. The dinette seating is forward to port and allows passengers comfortable seating underway with good visibility forward and access to anyone in the salon or to the captain. Sleeping accommodations are forward and down the companionway. The starboard midship stateroom would be considered the first master, and features a queen bed, entertainment center, and private ensuite head with stall shower. The forward stateroom could also be considered a master stateroom and features are virtually the same as the starboard. The port stateroom offers twin beds and private access to the port head with shower. This head is also accessed from the companionway for day head use.
- Ultra-leather settee and love seat Light cherry wood Sharp Aquos flatscreen TV with lift Bose Lifestyle stereo with CD/DVD system with subwoofer Stainless steel sliding salon access door Power rear salon window allows full access to aft deck for entertaining Barometer and clock Bar storage and bar glass storage Cruisair air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and SMX controls Central vacuum system Overhead low voltage halogen lighting Blinds Drink refrigerator
- Galley and Dinette
- The galley is down two steps and has all the necessary facilities. There is a utility room under the galley steps that features a freezer and washer/dryer combo. The dinette features a cherry table and C-shaped ultra-leather settee. This area doubles as a raised riding seat for good visibility underway. Avonite countertops Light cherry cabinetry Stainless steel sink Garbage disposal Sharp convection microwave oven Icerette ice maker Marvel undercounter refrigerator Marvel undercounter freezer Neff four burner electric cook top Hot and cold pressure water system with filter and water tank Teak flooring Overhead halogen lighting Splendide 2000 washer/dryer Marvel freezer Abundant storage in cherry cabinetry Storage in basement Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth Entertainment center Head Television Air conditioner AM/FM tuner Night stand Carpeting Closet Drapes Floor covering Speaker Vanity Drawer DVD player
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Queen berth Head Sharp LCD TV Air conditioner Carpeting Closet Vanity DVD player
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Double berth Head Air conditioner Night stand Carpeting Closet Drawer DVD player
- Lower Helm
- The lower helm features automotive style bucket seats with ultra-leather seating and cherry backs. The dash houses built-in electronics, VDO gauge package, electronic controls, tilt steering and the ship’s electrical panels for AC and DC power. Air conditioning vents Electric side window Switches for trim tabs VDO gauges for MAN engines and fuel Ships electrical panels, generator starting panel Windshield wipers ICOM M602 VHF Monacor PA-300 foghorn/intercom Northstar 9G2 DGPS/color chart plotter Simrad AP20 autopilot Furuno RD-30 VDO rudder angle indicator Plastimo offshore compass Sleipner side power bow thruster control ACR spotlight control
- Flybridge, Electronics and Equipment
- The flybridge features a large seating area with Sunbrella cushions, a table which can convert to a sunpad, and "outdoor kitchen" island with Neff Lava grill, sink, and icebox for drinks. Adjustable bucket helm seats Aluminum radar arch Full instrumentation - VDO gauges Plastimo compass Start/stop buttons Simrad autopilot Northstar 962 GPS Plotter Furuno Navnet system Digital depth finder - RD30 Command Mic for VHF Bow thruster control Fiberglass module with Neff Lava grill and bar storage and sink Large J-shaped lounge seating with comfortable Sunbrella cushions and backs - storage under Cocktail/dining table Aft sunpad with storage under Canvas covers for cushions and seating Plexiglass door to salon stairway with aluminum frame and dog style latches for water tight seal Fiberglass cover for exterior stairway for added security - especially for toddlers or children Plexi venture windshield with stainless steel rails
- Electrical Equipment
- AC electrical system DC electrical system Battery bank Electrical bonding system One (1) 21.5kW Onan generator Battery charger Battery Two (2) dockside electrical cables Two (2) transformers Engine room light Circuit breaker
- Stainless rails from cockpit forward 85# Delta plow anchor with 200 ft. chain Anchor washdown system Lewmar bidirectional windlass with remote Air horns Two Lewmar snubbing winches in cockpit Teak cockpit sole Opacmare aluminum davit store in trunk Cockpit access to large lazarette Two Glendenning 50A cablemasters Underwater lights Integral swim platform with teak decking, wet storage locker, and stainless swim ladder Hot and cold transom shower Transom door for easy boarding access Stainless side boarding ladder Stainless framed sliding door provides access from cockpit to salon Electric salon window opens salon to cockpit for entertaining Full canvas cockpit cover Large cockpit seating with Sunbrella cushions Teak dining table with four chairs for outdoor entertaining AB rigid bottom inflatable with 4-stroke Yamaha 25hp
- Engine Room/Lazarette/Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin MAN 1050hp diesels Onan 21.5 kW generator Dual fuel filters for main engines Fuel filter for genset Newmar 24V battery charger 24v DC & 120v AC lighting AC & DC electrical panels at helm with electronic switching from generator to shore power Two Sea Fire automatic and manual fire extinguishing systems - engine room and lazarette Navigation and anchor lights Air horn Bennett trim tabs Shaft bonding brushes Bonding system Strong dripless shaft seals Stainless steel shafts Fiberglass mufflers Two aluminum fuel tanks - 790 capacity Two polyethylene fresh water tanks Primary and backup fresh water pumps 70 gallon holding tank with pump-out Engine alarm system Smoke alarms Cruisair air conditioning with primary and backup seawater pump 7 electric bilge pumps Hand operated manual bilge pump Electric shower sump Electronic engine controls with synchronizer Oil change system Filtration Concepts Watermaker with U/V treatment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.