- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat has had the ultimate in care and rigging!
Engines have extended warranty through March of 2014! Additional warranty is available.
Will consider trading smaller Regulator or quality Center Console!
- Standard Features
- Breakered electrical system (3) Upgrade batteries - (2) Engine, (1) House - both with independent switches Teleflex hydraulic steering with power assist Enclosed stand-up head compartment with interior lighting and mirror Hand held shower Console drawer storage and electronics access 64quart insulated cooler under forward console seat Edson polished wheel with power knob Tilt steering Glove box (2) Stainless steel cupholders by helm Salt and fresh water washdowns Lenco 14X22 stainless Trim Tabs (all 4 Electric Actuators replaced 2013) (2) Garelick helm seats with bait rigging station, tackle drawers, tray slots, fresh water sink, insulated cooler and rocket launcher Cockpit lighting (2) Bilge pumps with auto and manual switches Recessed bow light and bow cleats Anchor locker with rope and chain storage ***New Steering hoses installed 2013
- Factory Options
- Forward seating with insulated cooler and 360 degree coaming pads Fiberglass T-Top with electronics box, molded in spreader lights, built in Lee sidewinder outrigger base and LED dome lights T-Top electronic flush mount panel T-Top rocket launcher Three-sided spray curtain enclosure 30amp Battery charger with 25ft cord White powder coat package Folding rear seat Armstrong swim ladder
- Additional Options
- "Big Boat" look with a straight waterline and custom painted boot stripe! Powder coated Teaser reels Custom painted boot stripes - Sea Mist Metallic Custom vivid bottom paint - Light Green Bluewater Radar wedge mount with light mast
- "Big Boat" electronics include: 12" Furuno NAVNET 3D GPS 4KW Open array digital radar Dual flush mounted transducer Airmar B260 Furuno DFFI Digital fish finder box Furuno Sirius Satellite weather box Simrad AP22 Autopilot ICOM M504 VHF with remote mic Furuno RD30 Speed/Depth/Temp Log Furuno GP32 GPS Aqutic AV multi-environment media center (stereo) IPOD Plug XM Satellite Radio with antenna 6-Way - 600watt JL Amplifier (2) JL 7.7" Speakers (forward seats) (2) JL 6.5" Speakers (underside of T-Top) (2) Proficient outdoor box speakers (under covering boards)
- Additional Information
- This vessel shows the care and maintenance it has been afforded since new! Rigged for a dealership employee and his family, she has the best equipment available and has been serviced religiously. Service and maintenance logs are available! Nearly 60% of her hours are at idle or trolling speed (below 2000 RPM) and another 30% are below 4000 RPM! Currently stored in a covered boat lift near the dealership, she is easy to see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Jud Black direct at (757)846-7909, in the office at (757)723-0793, or via email email@example.com