- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner will consider all offers-No Trades
High Gloss Finish - New Enclosure - Economical and Reliable Twin Diesels with Onan Generator!!!
Owner is looking for Offers.
This Hatteras 40' Motor Yacht is ready for her new owner and capable of cruising New England, Chesapeake Bay, Florida Keys, Bahamas and Beyond!!
See Full Details for listing of equipment.
- Bridge/Helm Deck has seating for two behind the wheel with 360 degrees of visibility and electronics/controls at fingertips. Seating for 4 located in front of helmsman. All seating on bridge has new cushions, clear enclosure in 2008. Stepping down behind helm deck is the full aft deck with room for entertainment and lounging while underway or at the dock. Deck furniture (not pictured) includes wicker couch and easy chair. Safety rails with hard bottom structure for entertaining children or grandchildren. Wet bar located on forward portion of aft deck. Step down into the main salon on the starboard side. Entertainment center is to starboard and sofa to port side. The galley is forward of the main salon and down to starboard. Guest bath with head and full shower to port. Forward of the galley is the guest suite with hanging lockers and v-berth. Aft of the main salon step down into the master. Master includes center line queen, hanging lockers, cabinetry and full bath with shower.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie Compass Guest Remote Spotlight Davis Weather Wizard III Icom IC-M302 Flybridge Intercom throughout vessel Robertson AP200DL Auto Pilot Furuno Nav-Net system GPS/Radar/Bottom Machine Northstar 800 Loran C EPIRB ACR 406 helm mounted Datamarine S200DL bottom machine
- Electrical System
- Onan Generator with hours noted in picture Hubbell 40A/120VAC & 30A/125VAC shore power (2) 8-D Batteries with vapor proof switches in main engine room Dytek Battery Charger Lunair two zone heating - A/C system Halon System Oil Change System Fresh Water Raritan Heads Pump out system
- Twin Caterpillar 3208T 375 HP each. Engine hours 2600 Heat Exchanger Caterpillar dual canister fuel filters Isolastic mounts to steel channel caps to main stringers for engine beds Fiberglass exhaust Fiberglass silencers Raw water injected, insulated dry type exhaust risers for cooling Twin Disc Reduction 24x26 4 blade props Morse cable controls 5 Rule 1500 bilge pumps Hynautic steering system Bennett 36" stainless trim tabs
- Attwood 10.5 gallon hot water heater Norcold refrigerator U-Line Ice maker Seaward Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven Full cabinetry Seaward Princess Microwave Stainless sink
- Additional Equipment
- All necessary safety equipment Seaworthy inflatable in soft valise Covers for bridge / electronics Deck Furniture
- Broker Remarks
- Seller is getting out of the boating lifestyle and has enjoyed their final cruises to the Bahamas on the "Miss Wanda". She resides in the seller's marina and place of business. Constantly cared for with detailing and general maintenance, she shows well and is ready for the next owner.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/