- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Summer 2007 Update. All new decor and fish gear!
All the best for fish or cruise!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the electrically operated salon door, one immediately notices the beautiful 2007 decor upgrade. The three stateroom, two head layout features the proven Viking salon, galley/dinette layout with a large settee, modified C shaped dinette with teak table, and U shaped galley with Granite counter tops, abundant storage, and all the amenities of home. Moving forward, accommodations are spacious. The starboard guest stateroom features crossover bunks with abundant storage. The forward stateroom with its walk around queen bed and private access to the forward head offers guests a private suite.
- Main Salon
- The entry to the salon is Amtico teak and holly flooring, allowing one to enter the salon without soiling the carpet. Access to the electrical panel and audio visual equipment is readily at hand for easy breaker checks or power switchovers without walking through the boat. With the 2007 decor upgrade, this boat shows as new! The teak sea rail along the cabinetry panel doubles as a handrail. A "pop-up" flat screen 40" Samsung LCD TV raises from the starboard credenza and offers great viewing from the settee. Additional overhead lights are switched separately and all the lights are on dimmers. Electric salon door Bose Lifestyle 48 surround sound upgrade Canvas carpet cover Teak wire boxes Swing out reading lamp Teak face on galley island Teak valances and lambrequins Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds Salon door privacy shade Hi-Lo teak cocktail table 120V outlet aft side of galley island at sofa Custom audiovisual wiring for Hi Fi entertainment throughout New couch - 2007 New dinette - 2007 New carpet - 2007
- Galley & Laundry
- The U shaped galley maximizes usable counter space and storage. The space forward in the upper galley cabinets features four large pullout drawers. New Granite counter tops - 2007! New Granite counters -2007 Oversized Teak dinette table???? Subzero refrigerator drawers Subzero refrigerator / freezer Dishwasher Sharp microwave convection oven Double bowl sink Additional 120V outlet and telephone jack at dinette Surface mount stove Amtico teak and holly flooring Additional galley lighting overhead each row and aisle, individually switched with dimmers LED lighting in risers of companionway steps for nighttime safety Garbage disposal Four (4) gang 120V outlet under cabinet overhang
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is to port, and features an athwartship queen bed, a full wall of hanging lockers, storage under the lift up bed, and a private head. Orthopedic mattress Dimmers on overhead lighting LG 23" flat panel TV Bose 3-2-1 surround sound system linked to salon Bose and Satellite receiver 12V outlet at night table Swing arm lamps over end tables Teak valance over bed Custom wallpaper Large overhead Bomar hatch
- Master Head
- Head-hunter touch button head system with full size bowl Additional overhead lighting in valance, ceiling, and shower Granite counter top - 2007 Sea rail on vanity shelves Custom wallpaper Single piece glass shower door Brass fixtures and hardware Mirrored wall around vanity insert Extra 120V outlet on vanity face Amtico teak and holly flooring Indirect lighting under counter top overhang
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- The island queen bunk in the forward stateroom offers guests accommodations befitting an owner. This stateroom features private access to the guest head, abundant storage in the upper cabinets, under the lift up bed, and in drawers. Orthopedic mattress Dimmers on overhead lighting Finished teak cabinetry and hanging locker Overhead Bomar hatch with black out shade and screen Indirect accent lighting Individually switched reading lights LG 17" LCD TV Stereo speakers and Bose amp fed from salon entertainment system and satellite TV Custom wallpaper
- Starboard Head
- New Granite counter tops - 2007 Additional lighting overhead, in soffit, ceiling, and shower Brass fixtures and hardware Extra 120V duplex outlet Headhunter touch button head system with full sized bowl Mirrored wall around vanity insert Sea rails in vanity cabinet Custom wallpaper Front loading Maytag washer and dryer Amtico teak and holly flooring Indirect lighting under counter top overhang
- Starboard Stateroom
- The starboard stateroom features cross over bunks and storage in finished teak cabinetry and drawers. This stateroom gains wall space and feels more spacious thanks to the elimination of the head access door. LG LCD TV mounted on the wall Stereo speakers and Bose amp linked to salon stereo and satellite TV Custom wallpaper
- LED lighting in bilges Forward electrical subpanel with aft hinging door for easy access Canvas runner with step covers LED lighting in step risers Central Vac
- The trend of attention to detail continues on the flybridge; Helm air conditioning, indirect lighting, custom electronics covers, Raritan icemaker and a refrigerated drink box are just a few of the custom features on this flybridge. Fiberglass helm pod Single lever controls Recessed electronics boxes with push button latches Port helm radio box with custom split lid Starboard helm radio box VDO gauges in helm pod 6-Rod rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail 4-Sided EZ2CY enclosure with track to track mounting with hinged opening panels front, side, and aft Refrigerated drink box Raritan icemaker flush mounted in flybridge front Flybridge air conditioning and rev. cycle heating Flybridge installed with no exposed fasteners Drip dry foam in flybridge cushions Extra red overhead night lights All over head lights (white & red) on dimmers Removable flybridge jumpseat backrest Zippered vents at top of front and aft curtains Hinged hatch over flybridge ladder opening with positive catch in open position and door lock Flush mounted quartz lights in hardtop on a three way switch can be operated from flybridge or salon Bomar hatch over helm Deck lighting Flybridge ladder with deeper step treads Insulated box under flybridge jumpseat with fresh water faucet and hose Four (4) MB Quartz stereo speakers Stidd helm chairs Viking fiberglass hardtop Buell air horns powder coated and mounted on hard top
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Seafoam hull color Custom boot stripe Bow pulpit Lewmar windlass Bow thruster Oval exhaust outlets Fiberglass side thru hulls Prop pockets Engine room door lock Handrails on flybridge haunches Cockpit cover Additional light in cockpit overhang Transom fish box Four (4) gunnel mount rod holders Indirect lighting under cockpit coaming Bose 151 SE cockpit speakers under coaming for flybridge stereo or salon entertainment system 120V outlet in cockpit Extended bow rail Delta SS plow anchor mounted in pulpit Anchor locker modified for additional anchor Washdown hose in anchor locker Hot and cold shower in cockpit Second hose bib at transom door Fiberglass step box Cockpit freezer / refrigerator Cockpit insulated drink box Cockpit storage drawers Cockpit tackle storage cabinet Transom door and gate White shore power cords Four (4) Xenon undewater lights Custom LED lighting in baitwell, fishbox, dockside lockers, and lazarette Salon windows treated with Clearkote
- Fishing Gear
- Rupp triple spreader outriggers Six (6) Clearing rod holders (Three each haunch) Electronic teaser reels (US #8) Release fighting chair with rocket launcher, backrest with tackle drawer Cockpit Freezer / Refrigerator Cockpit tackle storage cabinet Transom door and gate In-deck fishbox with LED lighting Livewell with LED lighting Transom fishbox Eskimo ice chipper Outriggers treated with Clearkote
- Two (2) E120 Raytheon 12.1" displays 15" Raytheon remote display for navigation system / Thermal camera / Satellite TV Two (2) RS125 GPS antennas DSM 300 dual frequency black box fish finder 6' array radar ST7001 autopilot KVH G6 / H6 Satellite TV dome with HD TV Dual frequency fish finder Two (2) Satellite receivers Night vision NVTI thermal camera Clarion AM/FM/CD/SAT stereo on flybridge with Amp and four (4)MB Quartz speakers on bridge Bose 151SE cockpit speakers Two (2) ACR spotlights Galaxy VHF antennas ICOM M 602VHF with hailer
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- MAN 1550HP Common Rail Engines with 900 hours Engines maintained by ACE marine - Records available Onan 21.5KW generator 600 GPD watermaker with backflush, UV sterilizer and charcoal taste/odor filter Fuel priming pumps Power assist steering Electronic trolling valves 50A shore power inlet with Glendenning cable master Secondary 50A shore power inlet with cord Awlgrip engine room Spare props Headhunter AC freshwater pump Backup 24VDC Headhunter fresh water pump Dockside fresh water inlet and fresh water tank fill Headhunter head system Delta T engine room vents ISO boost shore power isolation transformers and booster system Four (4) Xenon underwater lights Custom light mast for anchor light and GPS antennas Prop speed coating for props, shafts, struts and trim tabs Eskimo ice chipper Extra fuel (larger fiberglass cockpit tank) Bow thruster LED lighting in bilges and lazarette Auxiliary fiberglass fuel tank forward with fuel transfer pump Dual Racor fuel filters Engine room gauges in entranceway for easy access Dripless shaft seals with spares for shafts Dripless seals for rudder shafts AC and DC engine room recessed lighting Automatic bilge pumps with backups Overboard discharge pump for holding tank Fiberglass holding tank Fiberglass fresh water tank Oil change system Hot water heater GFCI protected 120V outlets throughout boat
- This vessel was built new for a detail oriented, experienced cruiser and then refitted summer 2007 with the most current fish gear and a palatial new decor including new granite tops, sofa and dinette, wallpaper and carpet. She is now equipped for both fish and cruise! This one will not last long!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.