- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-32 Acert
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED BY 300,000. This is the lowest priced Viking available, call for additional details! CAT Platinum Engine warranties through 5/27/2013!!
The Viking 60 may be the optimum sized Viking Sportfish! "Episode" is a fine example of the Viking 60. Built for a discerning owner, "Episode" boasts true custom boat good looks with attention to ease of operation and detail. The teak eye brow, toe rail, cockpit and coaming combined with Vikings proportional lines make this one of the prettiest, classic looking sportfish boats around. She is captain maintained to near perfection!
- Episode's owner chose the classic look of the Satin Finish teak interior. The salon boasts a large L-shaped couch, (2) bar stools and dinette seating for entertaining in comfort. The cocktail table is a hi-lo for additional diners. From teak strips in the custom headliner to custom couch and interior fabrics, the attention to detail is incredible! Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and SMX controls Shilouette blinds by Hunter Douglas Carpeting with sound absorbing padding Teak cocktail table with hi-lo mechanism Amtico flooring at salon entrance for easy access to electrical panel without soiling carpet Frameless salon windows and aft window with deep tint for privacy 40" Flat screen TV with home theater system Clear ice icemaker Teak frame lambrequins with upholstered inserts Custom headliner with teak accent strips Main electrical panel and generator switching panel with Octoplex system Electric salon door Custom teak valances Overhead Xenon lighting with dimmers Indirect rope lighting
- The granite countertops provide a rich, homey feel. The barstools and dinette seating offer room for several companions while entertaining or dining. Amtico custom flooring in galley Teak dinette table with teak pedestal (4) Burner electric cooktop Exhaust fan Garbage disposal Subzero refrigerators, four drawers in two units Subzero freezer, two drawers in one unit Microwave convection oven Stainless steel undermount sink Upper galley storage cabinets with deep pullout drawers (four drawers in two cabinets) Spice cabinet in end of galley island Lower galley cabinets and drawer storage Overhead Xenon lighting on dimmers
- Master Stateroom
- The midship master stateroom features a diagonal queen bed, large hanging locker and storage credenza. Queen-size walk-around diagonal bed with mattress and lift up top with gas pistons and maple-lined storage underneath Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat and SMX controls Drawer storage under bed Overhead Xenon lighting with dimmer and decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform Reading lights overhead with separate switches Entry credenza with drawer storage Large hanging locker Custom wallpaper Recessed stereo speakers tied into salon stereo with remote control 26" flat screen TV
- Guest Stateroom - Forward
- VIP guest stateroom with double bed and single crossover bunk upper Storage under top bunk Custom wallpaper Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Spacious maple-lined hanging locker Overhead Xenon lights with dimmer and decorative rope lighting underneath bed platform and behind valances Reading lights with separate switches Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage drawers under bed Teak shelf 19” flat screen TV
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Spacious, maple-lined hanging locker Reading lights recessed in headliner with separate switches Side by side twin berths with the lift-up outboard bunk top for storage underneath Stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage drawers located under hanging locker
- Master and Guest Heads
- Air conditioning/heat with vent in soffit Custom Amtico floor Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Overhead Xenon lights recessed in soffit and in ceiling Linen storage Lower vanity with curved teak face Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Mirror wall around upper vanity One-piece custom frameless shower door in master head Sealand Magnum Opus vacuum flush toilets Shower light Stall shower, fiberglass with satin nickel shower fixtures and with drain to automatic sump pump in bilge Storage cabinet with shelves and mirrored door in master head Towel bar and ring – satin nickel Granite counters
- Access to storage behind flat panel TV Awlgrib bilge areas with access hatches and lighting Carpeting Central Vac system Laundry center with washer and dryer Linen storage locker Teak strips between wall panels
- Electronics / Flybridge
- Two (2) Furuno NavNet 3D Black boxes – MFDBB Three (3) Furuno 15” Color monitors – MU150C Furuno Black Box 3D Sounder 50kHz and 200kHz flush mounted transducers Furuno digital radar DR512A Two GPS sensors Weather module for Furuno 3D system Furuno AIS module – FA30 Simrad AP2621 autopilot Furuno RD30 – depth, temp Two (2) Icom M604 VHF radios Engine room cameras with switcher Northstar 6100i in overhead drop down box Tracphone 252 Sat Phone TracVision M5 satellite TV dome CAT electronic displays CAT electronic engine controls Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Palm Beach Towers hardtop with drop down overhead box, teaser reel box, flush mounted halogen spreader lights and overhead Xenon lighting (6) Rod rocket launcher on flybridge rail 3-Sided Costa Clear enclosure Center console walk-around helm with electronic stowage in a raised pod with additional stowage below Connection lug for single side band grounding Release teak helm pod with single lever electronic controls with emergency stops Custom stainless steel steering wheel for helm pod Electronics box lids drilled and tapped for gas pistons instead of thru bolts Electronic trolling valve controls Extended overhang for extra room to move behind helm and companion seats with anodized aluminum aft railing Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Fresh water outlet forward locker Fuel gauge located in cabinet at console Handrails, power-coated aluminum effectively positioned above ladder to bridge and at helm Lighted compass, flush-mounted on centerline Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Moritz Octoplex touch screen control panel with audible and visible alarms Nonskid deck for traction and durability Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Port, starboard and forward lounge seating with vinyl covered foam cushions hinged for access to storage and rod storage under seats Power assist steering Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package Recessed radio boxes, large radio box on port and starboard side of console Refrigerated top loading chill box at forward starboard corner for keeping drinks and snacks accessible from the bridge Refrigerated top loading freezer box forward Removable flybridge jumpseat backrests Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, flush mounted to aft ends of bridge with volume control in radio box (2) Trumpet style air horns Under helm access with lights and storage room Windshield, centerline venturi cutout to maximize visibility
- Electric grill with flip up lid Canvas boarding cover Cockpit cover from overhang to transom Outlets for electric reels Teak cockpit Teak covering boards Mezzanine seating with Sunbrella cushions Fiberglass step box with teak lid Release Marine no bolt rod holders (6) Release fighting chair with rocket launcher, backrest, and offset pedestal Cabinets with storage for gaffs and other accessories under port and starboard forward gunwale with push release door Cable TV and telephone connections located in cabinet under starboard forward gunwale Dockside electric connection - 50amp/220v electric retractable. Glendinning cablemaster located in starboard cabinet under forward gunwale and one additional 50amp inlet Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in port cabinet under gunwale with push release door Drop-in, in-deck storage boxes (2) on starboard side for livewell and ice storage box Engine room access with lift-hatch in mezzanine, and ladder to engine room Extended flybridge overhang for shade Freshwater wash down with hose bib located in cabinet under gunwale Fresh water tank fill from dockside connection Indirect rope lighting underneath the coaming Ladder to flybridge, one-piece, anodized aluminum with teak treads Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs and drain pumps Recessed LED lights in flybridge overhang Recessed in-deck fish box and storage, port and starboard side, insulated and removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for easy pump out and cleaning Recessed refrigerated chill box under-mounted in salon step for direct access from cockpit Sea water wash down with pump in engine room and supply at cabinet under forward gunwale Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Stainless steel gas springs on all hatches and lids Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo with remote control Y-valve for fresh and saltwater washdowns
- Deck / Exterior
- Forward anchor locker with washdown outlet Clean foredeck - no bow rail Teak toe rail Teak eyebrow trim Teak cockpit Teak covering boards wrapped over gunnels Flybridge handrail wrapped under bridge overhang for a clean look Custom light mast on hardtop Pop-up stainless steel cleats Haunch handrails Custom boot stripe
- Electrical Equipment
- 24V DC ship’s service throughout 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes (2) Chargers with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system with ground plate AC interior lighting dimmers throughout excluding the companionway Engine room recessed lights, AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Diesel generator – Onan 21.5kW E-QD Glendinning cablemaster for 50A shore power and additional 50A inlet Individual switching for shore (1), shore (2) or generator supply located at main salon panel Instrument panel lights for flybridge and main electric panel Overhead Xenon lights recessed in ceiling and rope type décor lights concealed by upholstered valances Master electrical control provided via Moritz Octoplex Power Distribution System utilizing a redundant Can Bus control for AC/DC remote breaker electrical systems 120V duplex receptacles with GFCI throughout SSB radio ground strap laminated deck house and hull Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers for more consistent, cleaner voltage
- Mechanical Equipment
- CAT C32 Acert engines rated @ 1825hp with 800 hours CAT Platinum Plus extended warranties good until 05/27/2013 with extensions available beyond that date Onan 21.5 kW generator Air conditioning - direct expansion zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior and with individual temperature controls for staterooms and salon Centralized sea-water system "Delta T" engine room ventilation system with termostatic controlled supply and discharge fans "Delta T" pneumatically controlled engine room ventilation dampers, integrated into fire suppression system Dual stage variable speed 110v AC fresh water system Engine room entrance gauge package Fire suppression system, automatically or manually operated Flush-mounted main engine pick-up sea-chests with external sea strainers Fresh water supply in engine room Electric fuel priming pumps for main engine Fuel transfer and management system, 24 v DC pump controlled through Moritz Control panels Hour meters on main engines and generator Internal sea strainers for generator and all other sea water pickups Generator mufflers with gas-water separator Oil-changing system for main engines, transmission, and generator with pump-out line run to cockpit locker PEX plumbing, fresh water system with manifold shut off in engine room and forward bilge Power assist hydraulic steering Racor fuel/water separator filters for main engines and generator Stainless steel rudders Structural steel engine beds mounted to transverse intermediate bulkheads to isolate torque and vibration/engine noise and ensure drive-train alignment Trim tabs with center, port, and starboard tabs recessed in transom Electric water heater - 20 gallons, quick recovery
- Fishing Gear
- Rupp Outriggers with Clearkote Release no bolt rod holders (6) Release off set pedestal fighting chair with rocket launcher Custom chair cover US9 teaser reels in hardtop Live well in cockpit sole Molded-in transom fishbox with teak lids In-deck fishbox Eskimo slush icemaker Six (6) Clearing rod holders Rocket launcher on flybridge rail
- The clean proportional lines of the 60 Viking Convertible might have you asking what Carolina builder built this boat. The custom teak toe rail, eyebrow, cockpit, coaming and clean bow with no rail further enhance the custom look. But when you are in the ocean, the Viking heritage rings true. "Episode" sports a fast, dry ride and offers interior accomodations not found on "one off" boats. If you want the classic look of a custom sportfish boat, but like the convenience, reliability and strength of a fiberglass boat, "Episode" is the boat for you.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.