This classic early Buddy Davis Sportfish was the boat to have in the late 70's and early 80's! She is big, comfortable and has accommodations for six owners and crew in three staterooms. The salon is huge and allows for entertaining a multitude of friends. "Nemesis" is an ideal boat for a large crew who want to fish and/or cruise.
- Enter the huge salon through the hinged salon door. The starboard side credenza features the electrical panel aft, and a mixture of storage, entertainment center and bar. The counter top is formica with teak trim. The salon door, aft bulkhead and window trim are all teak. Yamaha stereo receiver Sony CD changer Samsung DVD/VHS player Bose speakers and sub woofer AC/DC electrical panel aft near salon door U-line icemaker Liquor storage cabinet with lock (4) Swing arm lamps Recent decor upgrades including carpet, sofa and love seat Large cocktail table End table
- Galley down to starboard with c-shaped dinette. Moving down the companionway, there is a large locker starboard currently configured for dive tank storage that could house a washer/dryer. Whirlpool Refrigerator / Freezer Panasonic microwave Black and Decker coffee maker Princess 4-burner stove with oven Teak and holly galley sole Overhead hatch over galley counter Storage cabinetry above and below sink
- Master Stateroom is to port and features a queen bed against port hullside and an ensuite head. (2) Hanging lockers Mirrored headboard wall Overhead hatch Built-in nightstand with drawers TV/VCR combo unit in cabinet Storage in outboard overhead lockers Storage drawers under bed
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom is midship to port and includes a queen bed outboard with nightstand, ensuite head and storage in hanging lockers and closets.
- Master Head
- Private head for master stateroom Large stall shower VacuFlush toilet Vanity Storage cabinetry New engineered wood flooring - 2009
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper / lower bunks Built-in credenza with drawer and cabinet storage Upper cabinet storage Apex TV/VCR combo unit Hanging locker Overhead hatch
- Forward Guest Stateroom
- Upper / lower bunks Storage drawers under bottom bunk Storage credenza with drawer and cabinet storage Upper storage cabinets Hanging locker and additional drawer storage Cruiseair air conditioning Ensuite head (half bath) VacuFlush toilet Upper cabinet storage Mirror New engineered flooring - 2009
- Engines/Mechanical & Electrical
- Detroit Diesel 12V-71 TI's (Reportedly rebuilt 900-1000 hours ago) Twin disc transmissions (model MG 5114) Air controls on flybridge and tower Engine alarm system Engine gauges on flybridge Mechanical gauges in engine room Engine compartment ventilation and blowers 32 X 34 Bronze Dyna - Quad propellers 2 1/2" Shafts (starboard New 2011) Dripless shaft packing "V" main struts with "I" intermediate struts Hynautic hydraulic steering (flybridge and tower) 1000g Fuel capacity in 3 aluminum tanks Seperate generator tank estimated @ 200-300 g Racor fuel filters Fuel manifold system 12V DC fuel transfer pump 120V AC fresh water pump Water tank estimated @ 100 g capacity 120V AC water heater In-line water heater 50A/240V AC shore power with two connections AC distribution panel in aft salon cabinet Onan 20kW generator Kubota generator (5) DC batteries DC distribution panel in salon DC panel on flybridge for electronics Bonding system with Dyna Plate Zinc anodes on transom, shafts and rudders (5) Cruisair AC systems Oberdorf oil change system Cockpit freezer Flo-tec washdown pump 70 gallon lube oil tank Air compressor with tank Underwater lighting 6 - 16" Stainless steel cleats Cockpit hawse pipes transom and covering boards Stainless steel chafe guards at bow cleats
- Flybridge & Electronics
- Ritchie Compass Northstar 6000i GPS Plotter Robertson AP300X Autopilot ICOM M-45 VHF Furuno color bottom machine Furuno radar Alpine AM/FM/CD Player Spotlight Flo Scan (starboard engine) Air controls Hynautic steering VDO engine gauges Bennett trim tab controls Captain and companion ladder back chairs Riding seats port and starboard with storage for rods or other goods Under console storage Tuna tower with controls and steering New flybridge enclosure - 2011
- Cockpit/Deck & Fishing Equipment
- Fighting chair with rocket launcher and bait tray Transom door In-deck fishbox with macerator Outriggers Live bait well (6) Gunnel rod holders Cockpit freezer box Tackle storage locker Teak cockpit and covering boards Overhead cockpit lights in over hang Removable cockpit coaming Cockpit cover Step box with teak lid Hawse pipes in transom and covering boards Aluminum flybridge ladder with teak step treads Dockside storage boxes port and starboard Cockpit engine room access In-deck storage box Fuel tank sight gauges Fuel manifold under salon step Bow pulpit Windlass Bow seat with storage Standpipe for davit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.