- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This 60 Viking is an incredible performer with speeds of 40 knots, plus incredible accommodations both inside and out. The 170 sq ft cockpit is equipped with a mezzanine to comfortably watch the baits, and underneath the seating is a deep freezer. On the lower cockpit, you'll find a 14 cubic foot insulated fishbox with a macerator pump and pair of insulated wells, one which can be converted into a round 40 gallon livewell. Tag sticks stow safely beneath the forward gunwale. To port, a tackle locker has deep drawers.
The bridge features a center console design, with three pedestal chairs aft. On either side of the helm are lounge seats with storage underneath and forward of the helm another lounge seat with storage.
Inside, the satin teak interior provides four staterooms and three heads, and plenty of storage neatly hidden underneath the sofa and bunks. Everything and more for great cruising and fishing.
- Salon and Dinette
- Entering through the sliding fiberglass door in the cockpit, the overall volume of the salon is immediately apparent thanks to the nearly 19 feet of beam. This 60 features a glossy teak finish with rich teak joinery. You'll find an L-shaped sofa to starboard fronted with a teak cocktail table with a burl top. The sofa lifts easy on gas struts to expose stowage area, suitable for fishing rods, tackle and sundry items. To port, the main electrical panel is at eye level for easy viewing with a back-lit touch screen for simplifying night use. Below the concave teak counter is a Bose entertainment system with surround sound capability, plus bottle and general stowage. To complement the sound system there is a 42 inch LCD HD television installed over the dinette to maximize viewing accessibility. Teak valances conceal air conditioning registers for quiet, thorough cooling and richly textured designer fabrics and materials abound in this lush environment. Cocktail table UPGRADE Partial canvas carpet runner in salon Costa canvas carpet in companionway Clear icemaker in salon Salon door with electric door opener Wire box in salon to be teak Dinette dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights in salon Custom Amtico flooring at salon entranceway Teak dinette table with teak pedestal Teak valances in salon Vertical teak strips between wall panels in companionway L-shaped sofa Upgraded with storage underneath on lifts Two bar stools with backs Carpeting Lighting
- The galley is U-shaped, by far the most practical design for prepping and cooking meals at sea. Wide expanses of granite provide lots of counter space, including a casual dining spot with a pair of bar stools. Beneath the counter is a plethora of good thinking including drawer-style refrigeration, a trash compactor, plus numerous drawers and lockers. The countertop is fitted with a recessed sink and an electric range. Above, a microwave/convection oven adds to cooking arsenal, while four wide, deep drawers slide out for convenient stowage of dinnerware and food supplies. The galley sole is planked with premium Amtico vinyl flooring for excellent serviceability and quick clean up. Undercounter refrigerator and freezer, with upgraded third unit 110v Outlet next to switch on bottom of upper cabinet above sink Chrome faucet in galley 4-burner surface mount range Custom Amtico flooring in galley Galley overhang Teak galley backsplash with 3" granite molding Teak in place of mirror on aft side of galley island Granite countertops Microwave/Convection oven Drawer storage
- Master Stateroom and Head
- The master stateroom features a diagonal berth with a queen-size mattress flanked with teak end tables highlights the master suite and truly complements the wise use of space. There is both drawer and bulk stowage beneath the berth and rope lighting adds a nice evening touch. Additional stowage is available in credenzas and a sizeable hanging locker. An entertainment system including a 20 inch LCD television is standard. Custom wallpaper in master stateroom - Odyssey Compass Tan Custom wallpaper in master head - Isadora Sandhill Appliqued bedspread and shams in master stateroom System #1 upgrade for mattress in master stateroom Dimmers on overhead low-voltage AC lights in master stateroom 26" flat screen television in master stateroom Teak face on lower vanity in master head Custom Amtico flooring in master head Chrome shower door hardware for frameless shower door Shower fixtures and faucet satin nickel in master head Towel bars and rings brushed nickel in master head Granite vanity top in master head
- Bow Stateroom and head
- Forward, the guest stateroom has a queen-size berth and a private head and shower. This boat features a queen walk around with storage under the berth and hullside cabinetry for additional storage. Custom wallpaper in forward stateroom - Bamboo White Russian 19" flat screen television in forward stateroom System #1 upgrade for mattress in forward stateroom Dimmers for overhead low voltage AC lights in forward stateroom Teak face on lower vanity in forward head Mirror in place of wallpaper around upper vanity insert in forward head Custom Amtico flooring in forward head Brushed aluminum shower door in forward head Shower fixtures and faucet satin nickel in forward head Towel bars and rings brushed nickel in forward head Granite vanity top in forward head
- Starboard Aft Stateroom
- Custom wallpaper installation in starboard aft stateroom Custom wallpaper installation in starboard head Mirror in place of wallpaper around upper vanity insert in starboard head Teak face on lower vanity in starboard head Custom Amtico flooring in starboard head Chrome shower door in starboard head Shower fixtures and faucet satin nickel in starboard head Towel bars and rings brushed nickel in starboard head Teak locker storage top in starboard aft stateroom Dimmer on overhead low voltage AC lights in starboard aft stateroom
- Starboard Stateroom
- Custom wallpaper installation in starboard stateroom System #1 upgrade on mattresses in starboard stateroom for both bunks Dimmer on overhead low voltage AV lights in starboard stateroom Starboard stateroom locker top to be teak
- Flybridge, Helm and Electronics
- An athwartship ladder in the cockpit leads to the flybridge and its center console helm station. Three teak ladder back helm seats are standard and provide uncanny visibility and comfort for the long haul. A custom helm pod features single lever electronic controls and power assisted hydraulic steering with brisk five turns lock-to-lock response. The console with its raised pod is built to house three 16-inch monitor screens, plus a battery of other electronic gear with clear acrylic fronts for viewing in all weather conditions. This exclusive Viking design also permits a huge, dry stowage area beneath the helm, which is too often sacrificed when electronics are installed in pop-up style arrangements, a novelty that over-exposes the equipment to the elements shortening its life span and usability. A pair of deep compartments flanking the helm stows communication equipment and accessory switches for the engines and other systems. A Moritz monitor watches over various engine and ship’s systems and utilizes visual and audible alarms to keep the operator informed. Large port and starboard lounges surround the helm console and offer fishing rod and other stowage below. Electronic trolling valves Recessed electronics boxes Bridge freezer box Removable flybridge jumpseat backrest Caterpillar single lever controls for pod Push button catches for electronics boxes Fresh water outlet on bridge Bridge installed without exposed fasteners Horns mounted under bridge Electronics box lids drilled and tapped for gas springs Icom 604 VHF radio Release teak helm pod Single lever control handles with bow thruster buttons Custom gauge package in helm pod Custom flybridge benchseat cushions, bolster-style Three teak helm chairs (Trillion Series Upgrade) with No-Rock Slide, 4' No Bolt stainless steel pedestals, and cushions
- Deck, Hull and Cockpit
- The 170 square ft cockpit includes an observation mezzanine. A popular feature on Vikings, the mezzanine allows guests to remain out of the way of the angler and crew when a fish nears the boat, yet watch and stay close to the action in the lower cockpit. On the utility side, the mezzanine also houses an under-mounted bait freezer, tackle stowage and engineroom access. The lower step of the mezzanine can be equipped with additional refrigeration, or serve as large stowage compartments for loose, bulky gear. Drawer stowage can be found in a portside locker adjacent to the fiberglass sliding electric salon door. A refrigerated drink box is built into the salon door step. Tag sticks and gaffs stow safely beneath the forward gunwale, yet are instantly accessible when needed. An anodized aluminum plate is laminated into the cockpit sole to accommodate a fighting chair or rocket launcher. The molded gel coat sole is covered with grippy nonslip for solid footing, yet scrubs clean easily. Rounded coamings are comfortable when leaning against the cover boards, a feature stand-up fishermen appreciate. Other amenities include stainless-steel hardware, flush rod holders, a transom door, locking hatches to access an in-deck 14 cubic feet insulated fishwell with a macerator pump and a pair of insulated stowage wells, with provisions to convert one of the compartments into a deep, rounded 40 gallon livewell. Fresh and raw-water washdown systems and a Glendinning shore power cord are standard and a 53 gallon capacity transom fishbox also is available. Refrigerated cockpit step box Second cablemaster in cockpit (port side) Transom coaming solid with fish door (no transom fish box) Mezzanine in cockpit Cruisair "Cool Breeze" mezzanine air system Provide freezer storage in mezzanine seat Custom fabric for mezzanine to coordinate with Costa Mezzanine cushions - Brisa Outdoor Distressed Bow sleats fore and aft in place of bow pulpit DC bow thruster Snow White hull Bottom Paint: Viking Blue Additional fuel tank forward for a total of three tanks Fiberglass side thru-hulls Transom swim steps Awlgrip Prop pockets to reduce draft Underwater exhaust system Awlgrip forward bilge Awlgrip anchor locker Fresh water washdown at bow inside anchor locker Anchor bracket in anchor locker Stainless steel gas springs for anchor locker hatch Install magnetic switches for all bilge lights Mezzanine in cockpit Transom swim steps Awlgrip lazarette Y-valve for fresh and salt water washdown in cockpit Recessed trim tab covers Side-mounted handrails that follow top of salon window Custom non-metallic boot stripe in place of standard - 1/2" Accent stripe, 1/2" above boot stripe, Medium Concord Blue Pop-up cleats for bow and spring cleats in place of standard
- Engine and Mechanical
- Power: Caterpillar C32A: 1925 MHP Generator gas-water seperator Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilges Fuel filters snow white Run line for oil change system to cockpit dockside box Dual power steering pumps in place of standard single on port engine 110v outlet on aft bulkhead at entranceway All pumps except fresh water pump snow white Install tee in dockside water manifold to fill water tank from cockpit Provide overboard discharge for all heads
- Hard Top
- Custom Molded Hard top, brushed pipe three-sided track on bimini rail Six upgraded recessed lights to tri-color (red, white, blue) I2 systems LED lights with fiberglass recess Oval extended style radar pod for flip down box with sliding teaser reel door, brackets and runs mold Molded 2-in-1 LED spreader lights 3-Sided double aft bridge rail, leg to leg, safety rail in board ladder opening Six polished rod holders welded to aft bridge rail Navigation lights - port and starboard molded Molded stern light EZ2CY 3-sided enclosure to end of helm, track to track Powder coated aluminum flangeless track Three air vents - forward top panel Rupp 43' outrigger - 3-spreader, "Big Riggs" bridge release large back bar Rupp outriggers installation Rigger locks Rupp center rigger Two MIYA EPOCH Super 9 US HD 24v recessed electric teaser reels Fold down instrument box with power actuator Run wire for masthead/anchor light Additional side enclosure panels - Costa Clear from aft of helm to end of bridge
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, please contact your nearest Bluewater Yacht Sales office: Beaufort, NC - 252 728-2645 Wrightsville Beach, NC - 910 256-6643 Wanchese, NC - 252 473 5010 Baltimore, MD - 410 342-6600 Grasonville, MD 410 827 0873 Hampton, VA - 757 723 0793