This 330 Coastal Hardtop, Diesel is in great condition and priced to sell!
- Going below, immediately to port is the head with sink/shower combo. To starboard is the large dinette, which sleeps two. Forward of the head on the port side is the large corian countertop with single burner and sink. V-Berth forward sleeps two. Dinette area Dinette sleeps two Speakers Storage in dinette seating Cabin rod locker
- Norcold refrigerator / freezer Origo 2500E electric single burner stove Freshwater system water heater Frigidaire microwave Pantry Black & Decker spacemaker coffeemaker Drawers
- AC Electrical system DC Electrical system ONAN Generator (Replaced 2 years ago) C-9000 Battery charger (3) Batteries (2) Dockside electrical cables Recessed lighting system Engine room light Circuit breaker Bennett trim tabs
- Transom door Full enclosure (4) Rod holders (6) Rocket launchers Cockpit mounted rod holder (2) Large fish boxes Double spreader outriggers 40 Gal livewell Bait prep sink with freshwater wash down Tackle storage Spreader lights Windlass Removable transom seating
- Pomponette fighting chair Ray 120 GPS / Sounder Furuno radar - 48 mile Robertson 3000 X Autopilot Engine synchronizer Ritchie compass ICOM VHF M502
- Battery charger Hydraulic steering Raw water washdown Reverse cycle marine air / heat Coaming bolsters Dockside water connection JVC stereo / CD player
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Pete-Peters/ For more information contact Pete Peters direct at 757-876-9227; in our Hampton, Virginia office at 757-723-0793; or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com