- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Kebuilt Genset. New interior linens, Bottom Just Painted, Exterior Detailed!!
A very big 33' boat with two stateroom. Twin engine with low hours, generator, good canvas, and hardly ever fished. New interior with teak and holly floors, gloss teak, Nice appliances in galley, New Ray Marine HD Radar and GPS.
- Sleeps Six Two stateroom layout Forward V-Berth Galley up
- Sink Three-burner stove / oven Refrigerator
- Sink Shower Electric head system Holding tank
- New Ray Marine C-120 Screen New Ray Marine HD Radar Ray Marine RL70C GPS NEw ICOM VHF Datamarine Depth / Speed / Temp log
- Deck and Hull
- Bimini top and enclosure Maxwell windlass Bennett Trim tabs with stable sensor Swim platform Swim ladder Salt water wash down New cushions on bridge Manual gusher pump in bilge Glendinning synchronizer Black stripe Reverse Cycle air conditioning and heat
- New fuel tank - Fall 2010 New fuel lines - Fall 2010 New teak/holley floors New TV New Stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/