- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-Stroke F250
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Less than 250 hours on this 2007 Pursuit 335 Offshore powered by the sought after Yamaha F250 V8 four stroke outboards.
- Maufacturer Provided Description
- The OS 335 Offshore is powered by dual Yamaha 250-hp motors, coupled with a 21 degree deadrise to handle a full range of water conditions. Cozy L-lounge seating protected by the shade of the hardtop makes for an enjoyable ride, while a sumptuously appointed cabin is a dream space when it's time to relax. Enjoy a gourmet meal at the custom teak table, prepared in the full-featured galley. An optional gas generator and air conditioning can ensure you sleep comfortably year-round, whether it's a leisurely nap on a day trip or an overnight excursion. The OS 335 includes the Pursuit 45 gallon, full-flow live bait circulating system, an insulated, in-floor, removable fishbox with macerator pump-out, and a three-drawer tackle locker featuring a Corian cutting board top. We've even embedded an aluminum reinforcement plate in the fiberglass of the cockpit if you want to mount a fighting chair and reel in the big ones.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Spotlight Ritchie Compass Raymarine Ray 218 VHF Raymarine ST70 Autopilot Raymarine C14OW Plotter / Radar Clarion stereo with remote Yamaha Gauges Yamaha 704 Remote (2) 12V accessory plugs Edson wheel with power knob Cup holders
- Helm Deck
- L-shaped seat with storage under Pursuit hard top and canvas with two overhead hatches Fiberglass windshield with center opening Stainless steel sink Tackle storage locker and drawers Helm chair with cushions
- (4) Clearing rod holders (4) Gunnel rod holders Livewell In-deck fishboxes Tackle lockers Shower Pop-up cleats 30amp Shore cord Gaff storage under gunnels Transom door Teaser reels Rupp outriggers with spreaders Washdown Windlass Anchor locker Windshield wipers 5-Rod rocket launcher Stern seat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.