New 2012 18' Snug Harbor Launch
NEW BOAT CLEARANCE SALE
LIST $42,748. ONE ONLY $29,997
F.O.B. Hampton, Virginia
Don't miss this opportunity to buy a new boat at the factory direct price. This means a real savings of over $3,000 in shipping costs from California and commissioning costs. The boat is available now and at our facility in Hampton, Virginia. The ultimate in quality, elegance and classic style! Bluewater Yacht Sales is excited to offer the Duffy Electric 18' Snug Harbor featured here. You have to experience first hand the quiet, peaceful ride of this beautiful boat to understand the appeal. Perfect for an intimate evening cruise or for entertaining friends, family or business acquaintances. This boat would also be perfect for commercial eco-tours in quiet bodies of water, bird watching excursions or as a club launch. The quality of design, construction and finish is unparalleled. The new patented "PowerRudder" offers complete control in the tightest of spaces and makes boating fun and attainable for everyone. You won't find more space, charm or performance capability in any other electric boat in the world!
- Hand laminated fiberglass hull and deck/liner Hi-gloss UV protection armorcote gelcoat color Integrated foam flotation in hull Smooth fiberglass battery, motor and storage liners Two (2) coats anti-fouling bottom paint Vinyl sheer and waterline stripes
- Electric horn Bow and stern lifting eyes Two (2) polished chrome bow chocks Polished chrome mooring bit Port and starboard boarding handles Four (4) stainless steel cleats Welded stainless steel surrey frame
- Electric Drive System
- Analog fuel gauge Automatic SmartCharge battery charging system InfoSpeed controller Patented four-bladed weedless composite propeller Patented Duffy power rudder with integrated non-corrosive hydrodynamic rudder 48v "POWER PLUS" advanced DC motor Eight (8) 6v Deep Cycle marine batteries
- Allante Mellowhide seats and backrest cushions All-weather Duff-Eze III cabin enclosure Electric bilge pump with automatic float switch Fender and dockline storage Fold back sunroofs (fore and aft) Hand finishing mahogany wood steering wheel Helm cover Illuminated bar Two (2) interior dome and four (4) deluxe waterproof marine speakers Molded-in port and starboard boarding step (fender storage in steps) Plush marine carpet Portside cabinet and drawer with wood fronts 70qt. built-in foam insulated ice box Surrey top (sunbrella fabric) 120v AC outlet 12v Accessory outlet 25' extension cord with twistlock connector Portable wood table with four (4) drink holders Wood dash Wood flagstaff with US ensign and bow burgee Trash container
- Custom Features
- Hull color: White Navy blue and anti-fouling bottom paint Liner and deck: White Waterline stripe: 1' Navy 3/4 Gold Wood finish: Standard Carpet: Chesapeake Surrey: Navy Scallop: White trim Window trim: White Seat and back cushions: Allante Sand Piping: Captain's Navy
- Running Time
- 3 hours @ Top speed of 6.0mph 7.5 hours @ Cruising speed *Running Times double with optional extra battery pack
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Greg Edwards in our Hampton, Virginia office at 757-723-0793; direct at 757-871-8616; via email email@example.com