Bluewater Yacht Sales proudly presents the Back Cove 37, the largest Back Cove model to date, continuing the same same practical features, usability and low maintenance, which have built the popularity of the Back Cove brand since it's inception.
In the master stateroom there is an island berth for ease of egress, and for stowage of owner's gear, there are many lockers and drawers provided. To starboard aft of the master is a full guest cabin with double berth and plenty of storage capacity. Opposite and to port is a large head unit with separate stall shower.
Between the lower and salon sole levels, there is a mid-galley fully equipped with a (2) drawer refrigerator, a freezer , microwave and deep stainless steel sink as well as many drawers and lockers for galley storage. Large windows overhead give this galley ample visibility and light .
In the salon are twin Stidd seats for helmsman and crew. Aft of the helm seat an L-shaped settee and to port a shorter settee. A large inlaid table offers a comfortable and elegant space for dining with crew and guests. Large windows provide ample light and air while overhead a large sliding pilot hatch allows air to flow through this space. Opening to the cockpit are large swinging doors which completely open up the salon to the cockpit. And at the transom fixed seating provides the comfort you desire for socializing with guests.
Engine access is extraordinary, as the helm deck raises to expose the yacht's mechanical systems.
- Mechanical Systems
- Cummins QSB 5.9 600hp Electronic single lever engine control Digital engine control panel with alarms and hour meter Internal sea strainer Fuel Filter (3) Engine room lights 2’’ Aquamet shaft 4 Blade NiBrAl propeller Dripless shaft log Electric trim tabs with indicators 6’’ Exhaust with two stage horizontal muffler Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt helm pump Stazo teak steering wheel Hot and Cold pressurized water (110V and engine heated) 11 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger Bow thruster with joy stick control Marelon sea valves on underwater thru hulls Fireboy extinguisher system & carbon monoxide detector Macerator with overboard discharge 9.0 kw gen set Onan Reverse cycle heat and air in three zones
- Vacuum infused FRP construction Advanced prop pocket hull design Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat Vinylester backup resin Multiaxial E glass reinforcement Awlgrip boot top Molded cove stripe depression with “gold leaf” style stripe
- Vacuum infused FRP construction Port & starboard molded steps leading to side & fore deck Teak accent stripe Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat with graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces Multiaxial E glass reinforcement OCEANair Skyscreen in Main Cabin OCEANair Skyscreen over head compartment OCEANair Skyscreen over guest stateroom OCEANair Skyscreen pilot hatches in hardtop (6) opening Port lights with screens Clear anodized aluminum windshield with center opening Trumpet horn on hardtop Anchor locker Molded Composite bow sprit w/ stainless steel anchor roller and windlass Mooring cleats w/ skene chocks forward, aft & spring line cleats Pop-up cleats at transom corners Custom 1 1/4’’ 316L stainless steel bow rail (2) Stidd 500N series helm seats Swim platform and swim ladder Hot and cold cockpit shower Self bailing cockpit Transom Door Seats in cockpit P&S with storage below
- Electrical Systems
- AC and DC control panels with polarity indicator Remote DC system battery management switching DC breakers for electronics (2) 110V AC 30 amp shore power inlets & 50ft cord sets Emergency parallel switch at helm Galvanic isolator Battery Charger, 50 amp (2) 4D AGM house battery (3) Group 31 engine start battery (3) 12VDC automatic bilge pumps 12V outlet at helm Bonding system with zinc anode Cockpit courtesy lights GFI protected 110V circuits (3) windshield wipers with washer system Compass, illuminated Running lights Advanced touch overhead LED lighting
- Half Down Galley
- 2 burner electric cook-top AC/DC drawer-type fridge/freezer compartment Galley sink with single lever faucet & drop in cover Solid surface countertop Under-counter convection microwave Drawer and doors below counter Molded lighting soffit over countertop High pressure laminate “teak-n-holly” flooring
- Salon Seating Area
- ??L-Settee with Hi/Low table – converts to double berth Double settee opposite with molded end table Flip-down LCD TV w/ separate DVD player Large engine room hatch opens by switch-controlled actuator High pressure laminate “teak-n-holly” flooring Molded headliner with padded panel inserts XM friendly stereo system with CD and interior/cockpit speakers with wired remote Advanced touch Overhead LED lighting
- Oversized head with separate shower stall Built-in vanity with sink Solid surface countertop Full length mirror on door Single lever faucet and soap dispenser Shower drain sump pump system Molded seat in shower stall with storage beneath and locker outboard Fresh water electric MSD with holding tank Waste tank monitor Macerator for overboard discharge Pump out fitting on deck (2) Stainless steel opening ports with screens 12V Vent Fan
- Master Stateroom
- Cherry interior on molded composite hull liner High pressure laminate “teak-n-holly” cabin sole Molded headliner with padded panel inserts Island queen centerline berth forward with drawers and storage below Shelves outboard with cherry fiddles Cherry hull ceiling Cedar lined hanging locker with shelf Reading lights Multi drawer dresser with dovetailed drawers Advanced touch overhead LED lighting
- Guest Stateroom
- Molded headliner with padded panel inserts Wide double berth with drawers under Cedar lined hanging locker Cherry headboard with reading lights Cherry hull ceiling
- Optional Specs
- Hull Gelcoat Color: Dark Blue Boot Stripe Color: Back Cove White Main Salon Love Seat: Brisa Distressed Manila UltraLeather Main Salon L-Settee: Brisa Distressed Manila UltraLeather Stidd Helm Seat: Brisa Distressed Manila UltraLeather Master Cabin Seat: Brisa Distressed Manila UltraLeather Aft Seat Cushion: Seaward Captain Sunbrella Master and Guest stateroom mattress: Standard ticking Stern Thruster BC Docking System Oil Changing System Mast for Hardtop Fresh water washdown forward Flat screen television with DVD player in master stateroom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information, contact our Hampton, Virginia office at 757-723-0793, or our offices in Wanchese, NC 252 473,5010, or Beaufort, NC 262 727-2645