- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2848 LE403
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"At Last" has had constant care for the past few years and it shows! In 2010, she went back to New Gretna for paint on the hull and topsides, electronics upgrades and a new enclosure with EZ2CY front panels.
The starboard engine was overhauled in Summer 2010, Port engine was majorly serviced in March 2011, and valves replaced in June 2013. Hull and engine surveys from November 2011 are available.
- The Viking 47 features a two stateroom, two head layout. The galley and dinette are up and the salon is on the same level, offering room to entertain.
- Entering the salon through the sliding fiberglass door, there is immediate access to the electrical panel to starboard. Also in that cabinet, there is an entertainment center with stereo system including Denon amp and JVC components. The salon entrance is Amtico teak and holly which saves wear and tear on the carpet. To port is an L-shaped settee finished in ultra leather with storage under. There is a complimentary ottoman which also boasts storage. The dinette in the forward corner of the salon features a teak table and a L-shaped settee which also incorporates storage. Above the dinette, a JVC TV is hidden behind cabinet pocket doors. Overhead halogen lighting Shilouette blinds Cruisair air conditioning with SMX controls Teak end table with drawer storage and lamp Stereo speakers in headliner Salon electrical panel Teak dinette table with teak pedestal JVC CD player JVC VCR / DVD player JVC TV
- The galley features a J-shaped corian counter top with a 2-burner stove and corian sink. There is abundant drawer and cabinet storage as well as pantry with pullout drawers and a cabinet above the refrigerator. Kenmore refrigerator/freezer with icemaker Princess Ceran 2-burner stove Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven Kitchen Air insta-hot Grohe faucet Badger garbage disposal Teak and holly galley sole
- Washer & dryer Central vac system
- Master Stateroom
- The forward stateroom is the master and features a walkaround queen bed with storage under and an ensuite head. Pedestal bed lifts on gas shocks to access storage under Storage in hullside cabinetry Large hanging locker Cruisair air conditioning with SMX controls Overhead halogen lighting Overhead reading lights JVC TV JVC VCR Stereo speakers and volume control
- Master Head
- VacuFlush head Fiberglass stall shower Grohe fixtures Vanity with storage under Upper vanity with mirrored cabinet doors Exhaust fan Air conditioning vent Overhead halogen lights Soffit halogen lighting Amtico color keyed flooring
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is starboard and features upper/lower bunks and private access to the starboard head. Overhead halogen lighting Stereo speakers and volume control Hanging locker Under bunk storage drawers
- Starboard Guest Head
- The starboard guest head doubles as the day head with an access door from the companionway. Fiberglass stall shower Grohe fixtures VacuFlush head Vanity with storage under Upper vanity cabinet with mirrored doors Amtico teak and holly flooring Air conditioning vent Exhaust fan
- Engine and Mechanical
- MAN 800HP 2848 LE403 engines with 2900 hours Starboard engine major overhaul - 2010 Port engine serviced - 2011 Engine Surveys - 11/2011 Onan generator 15kW with 2800 hours Halon fire extinguishing system Oil change system Fuel prime pumps Glendinning synchronizer 240VAC Shore power inlet 12V & 24V Electical system 110V Domestic water pump Water heater Domestic water filter Automatic and manual bilge pumps Fiberglass mufflers
- Flybridge Electronics
- Furuno Navnet 3D - 2010 Furuno RD30 Furuno GP37 - 2010 Simrad AP20 Autopilot - 2010 Furuno FCV 295 LCD fish finder - 2010 ICOM IC-M504 VHF Sea 157 VHF Furuno Radar Sony AM/FM/CD stereo Glendenning single lever electronic controls Ritchie compass Helm pod with gauge package Flybridge enclosure with EZ2CY in front panels - 2010 Teak ladderback helm chairs Trim tabs Engine Alarm System Boat Alarm System Halon system
- Deck / Exterior
- Viking factory hardtop with halogen lights Rupp outriggers Bow pulpit with windlass Aluminum bow rail Stainless steel cleats Rocket launcher in cockpit Transom door and gate In-deck fishbox In-deck livewell Cockpit freezer (2) Clearing rod holders (5) Gunnel rod holders Rocker launcher on flybridge rail
- Additional Salesperson Remarks
- This 47 has had constant care and many upgrades over the past 2 years. She shows in excellent condition and is priced for a quick sale!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.