- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Major Price Reduction!!!
This Custom Boat has been a Top 8 Tournament Winner since her build date:
- 1999 - 2nd Place release boat, Ocean City White Marlin Open (359 boats)
- 2005 - 1st Place release boat, The Big Rock Tournament (189 boats)
- 2005 - 8th Place release boat, Ocean City White Marlin Open (400 boats)
- 2005 - 3rd Place Blue Marlin, 531lbs, Ocean City White Marlin Open
She is equipped with 3 fighting chairs, full electronics package, full custom finished interior with 4 AC/Heat units, bait freezers, salon seating, rod storage and full interior tackle storage. New hull paint in September 2010.
She is great on fuel with 40 gallons an hour @ 1700RPM cruise.
Come see this "proven" fishing machine!
- 1 Stateroom Large Head with shower, custom vanity, sink and mirror Huge salon with ample seating Full galley with sub zero fridge/freezer Hallway stateroom down with over/under and full head across starboard Huge forward stateroom with queen on aft bulkhead as you enter starboard and tons of built-in
- Shorepower and cord Northern Lights 12kW generator Smart chargers
- Sub Zero Refrigerator with freezer Hidden microwave oven Forward to port the Galley is spacious and well designed with surfaces a very large. A Rival Carousel convection/microwave oven concealed behind cabinet door and good storage are more of the galleys many convenient features.
- Furuno radar Northstar 954 GPS ICOM VHF Simrad Auto Pilot Furuno FCV 292 Fish Finder
- 120V, 240V electrical system 12V, 24V DC electrical system 12V & 24V Marine development converters Northern lights generator with gauge package (12,000 hours) (4) 8D batteries (4) Battery switches Battery isolator 50amp Shore service
- Deck and Hull
- Cold molded jig built - 3 layers of Okume with FRP cloth and epoxy between each layer. All interior boat surfaces are FRP lined. 3-Sided enclosure on bridge Flybridge rod storage for heavy and medium tackle Bridge stereo speakers Polished stainless steel steering wheel Polished stainless steel single lever clutch/throttle controls Cockpit flood lights Teak cockpit sole Teak covering boards and coaming Dockside CAT and phone hook up Varnished teak helm console bubble Varnished teak half round around house
- Fishing Equipment
- (3) Fighting chairs with rocket launcher Huge insulated stainless steel lined transom fish box/live well Rupp Triple spreader outriggers (7) Aft rail rod holders (10) Flush covering board rod holders Cockpit tackle / Rigging station Saltwater / Freshwater washdown Stainless steel lined cockpit boxes (6) Tackle drawers Gaff racks Large transom door
- Engine and Mechanical
- Engine room entrance under step going to salon. Good overhead between engines, entrance nice and easy, engines painted white and all engine room surfaces are slick and fiberglass finished. Engine controls Halon fire control system Internal raw sea water strainers Flush/Integral trim tabs 20gal. water heater Dual fuel filter CAT gauge package Engine room/main engine start/stop switches Walker fuel separators (5) Bilge pumps with high water alarms 24v blowers in engine room (2) 110v outlets in engine room and ---- in lazarette
- Additional Remarks
- White awlgrip paint Cold jolded jig built - 3 Layers of Okume with FRP cloth and epoxy between each layer. All interior boat surfaces are FRP lined. Reliable and efficient CAT power Very unique opportunity
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.